Chapter Six: The Sleepover [Part Two]

here is your SMUT you weirdos! i won't be doing ACTUAL sex for the sake of time and shit. sorry! maybe later

"so peridot... you kept lapis prisoner in a ship with NO one to talk to or be social with but just had her there for... information?" you asked trying as hard as possible to keep from hurting her.

"w-well yes b-bu-"

"hey i have an idea! let's play a game!" lapis interrupted (it was probably for the best)

"ok how bout truth or dare?" you ask

"nah" lapis said.

"charades?" you say.

"ok that should be fun!"

so you played and they BOTH sucked! you stopped early to save yourself from a headache. lapis had fun. you got tired... you were gonna sleep but... you wanted something to hold... someONE... lapis... your lapis

"l-lapis could we...snuggle?" you asked blushing like crazy.

"sure!" she said sweetly,smiling at you. that went better than expected. you thought. you and lapis lay down her in front as you held her. you lightly stroke her gem.

"hehe s-stop that!" she giggled.

"aww but you're so CUTE when you laugh!" you tease as you quit anyway. you then start to massage that spot on her back. THAT. spot. it made her moan and pant and it was adorable! "my my, looks as if we've found your sweet spot." you purr playfully, causing her to blush. "hehe cutie... oh and your skin is so soft!" you say letting your hands go up her shirt

"{y-y/n} i ah gah i-i yeh muh i s-stop" she squeaked as your hands went down her skirt, massaging her clit. "{y-y/n} ah s-stohap p-please i-ah" she moaned. you slowly pull her skirt down revealing her soft looking, even more sensitive looking nethers. they looked like they could use some pleasure. you look up at her. she blushes slightly but nods. you lightly kiss her clit making her moan softly. you liked to please her. it gave you a sense of accomplishment. you lightly lick her clit making her moan a little louder. you kiss her again. you then allow your tongue to travel down her labia gently entering her, making her gently thrust her hips into your face. oh good she's getting excited you thought. she kept moaning as you teasingly let your tongue go in and out of her, causing her to continually thrust her hips into your face. after a bit you stop ,after your nose started to hurt, and let your tongue go back up her labia, onto her clit where you lightly kissed. you moved your hands up to her hips, your thumbs close to you. you squeeze her making her moan louder than ever! damn boner where the FUCK are you? you thought. speak of the devil you added as it happened. you look at her crotch blushing as she caught you staring. sorry you mouth. it's ok she mouthed back. god she tasted good. she tasted like jolly ranchers! the blue kind obviously. those are your FAVORITE (for the sake of the story) anyway as you heard lapis' moans dying down you stop.

while i wrote this i listened to the song i thought jasper just STOP you can NOT beat a fusion! you lost to your OWN god damn fusion! give it up!!! so yeah here you go SMUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOURWELCOME!