Chapter Sixteen: Cuddles, Kisses, And Movies [Part Two]

"hey {y/n}. why do you call me 'Muffin?'" Lapis asked.

"cause you are." you replied.

"*sigh* what KIND of muffin dare I ask?"

"Blueberry."

"wow, how original... anyways I need attention!" she whined. you sighed and put your hand on her gem."B-Be careful with my g-gem"she squeaked as you ran your hand up her gem." haha q-quit it thahat t-tickles. stap it!hahaha p-pleahahahase I-I'm g-gonnahahah P-PLEAHAHAHAHASE M-Make it s-stop HA." you stopped and moved your hand away from her gem." *pant* why did you *pant* do that?"

"*clears throat* 'I need attention' I gave you what you wanted" you tease.

"yeah bu-" you quickly cut her off by kissing her gently on the lips, earning a soft moan from her. you start to gently pull her shirt off. she pulled away and teased you by saying this:" you don't think i'll let you do that to me THAT easily now do you?" she sounded SO playful, like she WANTED you to take her clothes off. playing hard to get are we? no matter. I can fix that. you thought. you start kissing her a little more, using tactics you KNEW worked on her, like rubbing her belly or lightly teasing her button, earning soft, happy, relaxed, purrs from her. "{y/n} I KNOW what you're trying to do and it's CHEAP BUT I do admire your persistance. so go ahead." 

"YES!!!" you thought out loud. she giggled softly. you begin carefully removing her shirt. once removed her chest was BLOCKED by her bra... damn it! I won't... I-I CAN'T do it! you thought nervously... she had a very please look on her face, her eyes closed.

"[y/n]? what's taking so long?"

"M-Muffin I can't take that off... It's t-too traumatic for me!"

"ok ok i'll take it off... AFTER I don't have my skirt on!" she purred that last part.

"o-ok." you said nervously. you slowly slide her skirt off, panting out of fear, remembering the traumatic experience, remembering the screaming, crying, gunshots, and the angry voice of her... father..it was awful the stench of blood filled your nostrils, making you wince slightly.

"{Y-Y/n} are you ok?" she asked. you had tears streaming down your eyes.{y/n} tell me what's wrong PLEASE!" you sigh softly and say

"Lapis I-" she looked up at you smiling, looking curious as her head was tilted."ok i'll tell you Muffin...

***********************************************************************

"are you sure no one will see us? you know how my dad gets." your former girlfriend asked. 

"c'mon it'll be fun"

"ok..."just then her dad busted into the room with a shotgun! he shot at you but missed and hit your girlfriend, you heard him crying and blamed YOU! blood was EVERYWHERE... you ran after he screamed at you... you flead to your moms house and told her everything. the police and hospital were called... her dad was arrested... she was saved but blamed YOU for her dad's arrest. you never saw/heard from her again.

***********************************************************************

"i still miss her..."

"it's ok... i still love you... we don't have to do this... we can just cuddle! that ALWAYS cheers you up!"

"yeah just... cuddle"