Chapter 6

Chase P.O.V.

Damnit It took forever to get my ears and tail to go away. I had went straight into Ryder's bathroom until I was able to hide them. Shit out of all people it had to be him, really? Why did Ryder have to be my mate I left out to be met with a confused face Ryder looking at me. Great now I'm gonna have to explain to him why they popped out, or......... I can come up with a lie.

"Umm......Chase. Wanna tell me how that happened.?" Ryder asked.

"I don't know maybe my body got scared of something." I said

"Scared of what all that happened was that I touched your head. How could your body get scared from that?'

"I don't know asked my damn body." Before Ryder could even say another word because we heard a knock on his door, which I don't understand why because his door was wide open.

"Chase honey do you wanna stay for dinner."

"Sure."

"No." Me and Ryder said at the same time I looked at him and he was looking at his mother wide eyed.

"Nope he can't stay which is good cause I have to tell dad something anyway and I don't need him to hear it."

"Nonsense he can stay and you can tell you father. I mean Chase wouldn't mind hearing what you have to say now would he." His mother said chuckling before she left and Ryder was just glaring at that spot where she was. He turned to me and pointed at my chest.

"You. You can't stay."

"Why not?"

"Cause you just can't." He mumbled turning his head.

"Pwwwwease I already told your mom I would." I said with a pout. I could see he was trying so hard to tell me no but he gave up with a sigh.

"Fine I guess you can stay for dinner." I smiled in victory and fell onto his bed.

"Works every time."

"Aye get off my bed I'm tired."

"Well that's too bad because we gonna finish some more of this project lazy."

"I'm lazy. I'm not the one laying down." I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes.

"What is the rest of the project?"

"To write a 5 page essay on that person's everyday life."

"Whyyyyy."

"Stop whining about it. I got to do it too."

"Yeah but you're hard to write about."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nah uh."

"Uh huh."

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Nah."

"Yah. Now shoosh." He said and I flipped him off and sat up.

"Does that means I have to start with you for a whole day?" He asked.

"Better not. That's too close and I hate for people to be over my shoulder like that."

"I won't be over your shoulder. I will just be behind you all the way."

"Ok eww no."

"Oh come on it's just a day with me how bad can it be. It be just like old times."

"First no it's two days with you cause I have to write about you too. And secondly we wasn't even hanging about before we just knew the same people, which means I was always stuck here." I said and he frowned at me.

"Well you're not stuck here now since you decided to stay."

"Shut up."

"So what does that means than."

'It means that I like your mom's cooking."

"Mhm sure."

"Get slapped." I said, then a pillow hit my face and Ryder was smirking.

"Can't slap me if you can't catch me." He ran out the room and I growled going after him. The only thing I really hate about him is how fast he can run. Me and him both workout. Well... If you consider getting off the couch working out, cause I do. But still where did he go?

"Ryder get your butt out here." No response.

"If I have to find you I'll doing way more than just slapping you." I heard something fall from behind me in the closet. Are you serious boy? You hide in the closet? I walked straight to the door and turned the handle pulling it open. I opened the door just so a coat can go over my face and I stumbled back and fell.

"Sucka. Bye boo." I heard him run downstairs and I quickly got up and chased after him. How do he not trip down these stairs running. I'm about to die chasing him. He turned to look behind him which he should had never did because before he even turned back around he hit the wall and fell. You don't know how bad I wanted to laugh like omg it hurts holding it in. I went and stood over him with his eyes closed. When he finally opened them he covered his face and I rolled my eyes.

"Anything but the face."

"How about you get up idiot"

"Are you gonna hit me?"

"If you don't get up I will." And at that he stood up and fixed his shirt. I plucked his nose and he covered it with his hands .

"Why you plucked me."

"You're lucky I didn't slap or punch you."

"But I did nothing."

"You hit me with a pillow."

"I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!!!!! And pillows don't hurt stupid."

"So. They hurt my feelings."

"OH MY GOD/"

"What?"

"You got feelings. I never would had guessed."

"Goodbye." I said and turned around to walk away.

"Nooooo. You can blame it all on me."

"Really."

"No but baby come back."

"Yep i'm leaving."

"No i'll stop ok ok." He said and pouted his lips at me.

"Can't blame me for loving music." I rolled my eyes and walked away from him. I swear he's an idiot, but a adorable one. I stopped in my tracks when his front door opened and his father walked in. Before I could even open my mouth to greet him, Ryder took ahold of my wrist and dragged me back upstairs to his room.

"What you do that for? I wanted to say hi."

"No you didn't"

"Yes I did."

"Well I said you don't." Rude ass.

"Doesn't matter I can just say Hi at dinner."

"Damnit." I ruffled his hair and he groaned.

"Be happy that I get to bless you with my presence."

"Yeah yeah whatever let's just go into the kitchen ok."

"Wanna carry me?" I asked

"Nope but," He jumped on my back and wrapped his arms around my neck. " You can carry me thought."

Uggh he lucky I don't drop him down the stairs.