Chapter 1: Nov. 8

It was a busy day, and an exhausting one. The café was packed with people, a majority of them were business workers that came for their lunch break. And then there I saw the teenagers that sit and gossip and stay for like an hour until they have nothing else to blabber about.

It was 2 more hours before my shift was over. Ugh. I wish I was done now. I went to the next opposing table and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was a handsome young man... And I guess that's where it all began.

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

10/08/16 8:13 p.m.

Dear diary,

    You know when you have a bad day? And someone adds up to all your problems or pain. Well, today I just had the best day of my life. I felt like I was resting my head off for 100 years.
There was this customer at the café that I found charming, I'll be honest he really was. He ordered a cup of coffee, so I got one for him. Guess what? I accidentally spilled the coffee on him due to my clumsy actions. He then called my manager so that he could fire me, but it was just an accident. It wasn't my fault he was so attractive, I couldn't even concentrate. Lol. But anyway, he spoke with my manager and I ended up not getting fired. Yoohoo. So, he just left the café and everything was okay. He probably won't come back, and I hope he won't.

Xoxo,     
Jin Ju

📖📖 📖 📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖

I placed my diary underneath my bed and switched off my night light. I didn't want to think too much about what happened today, I just drifted off to sleep reminiscing about all the good things that happened in my life.

-
-
-
  Hey everyone!  This is the author. I know that some of you might be wondering why this chapter is really short. The title gives it all, 'Dear diary' so this is basically a diary entry. I hope I won't upset you guys with this one. This story will still have the first person narrative in each chapter, the next chapter might be even longer.

-Jan <3