Sssniperwolf X Reader

Lia had just gotten into the coffee shop for her morning pick-me-up, when you noticed her. She was dressing baggy and comfortable, but you could still see her elegant form as she strode up to the counter. You decided to get up just to make sure it was her, and got in line behind her. You heard her ordering a Pumpkin Spice Latte in a familiar voice, adding at the end of the order "I gotta get into the season." She began to turn around, and you realized too late that you were still holding your drink, and probably looked like an idiot. She saw you, looked you in the eyes, and then noticed your drink. "Doomed," you thought to yourself, as you glued your eyes to your feet and continued to the counter. Thinking quickly, you asked for some napkins because you spilled a bit on your table, and the barista nodded approvingly. "Good call" you thought to yourself as you headed back to your table and furiously wiped nothing off of it, throwing away the clean napkins a moment later. on your way back from the trash can to your laptop, you noticed her take a seat by a window and look out. the sunlight drifted in and danced on her face for only a moment, before she pulled her phone out and began presumably playing a game. you took in how much more beautiful she was in person than in her videos, and decided this was your only chance. Getting up, and leaving your laptop once again, you valiantly stride over to her side table, turning last minute and heading into the bathroom.

Shaming yourself for being an idiot, you recalled her glancing at you getting up over her glasses. the thought stung as you walked back out, pretending to have done something of use. you notice, however, that she was no longer in her seat, but in the doorway of the coffee shop looking out, and then back in with a desperate look. seeing you, a small wash relief passes over her face and she runs up to you, saying "Dude! some guy just stole your laptop!"

A quick glance confirms her statement, and you both take off running out the door. she points to the left towards an alleyway, and you both rush down it. after a minute of running, you hear another set of footsteps, and grasp her shoulder motioning her to stop. her skin is soft in your hand, and she turns to face you. bravery clogging your path to reason, you put a finger to your mouth and creep down the alley quickly. hearing her light shuffle behind you, a boost of confidence swarms your veins, and you think about how important this chance is. turning a corner, you see a man standing in the alley with the laptop, appraising it for value. ducking back right before he turns, you hear his footsteps start to come your way. formulating a plan in your head last second, you leap around the corner and grab the laptop, jerking backwards quickly and forcing your knee upward into the groin of the man, he crumples to the floor cussing and yelling. a surprised gasp escapes Lia as you turn to her, and smile. she conforms and smiles for a second, before recoiling in horror as a knife comes down into your shoulder. gasping, you shove the laptop into her chest and she grabs hold of it. taking the knife out, you turn to the man and his smug grin dissipates as he realizes his mistake of leaving the knife in. you move quickly, burying the butt into his skull, and he hits the ground unconscious. smiling again, you turn back to Lia as she stares astonished, but darkness begins to envelope your vision around her face, before completely covering everything.

you wake up in a hospital bed, staring at the bright lights on the ceiling. squinting, you turn your head to see her standing there, still holding the laptop, and she kneels down excitedly next to the bed. "are you okay?" she says quietly, and you take a second to stare into her eyes before responding "yea..." she smiles, sets the laptop down, and continues "I told them we were dating so I could stay in here" and you respond with "give me a chance to mess up first" and she laughs, beaming down to you. "I'm glad you're okay, I got really worried and started blaming everything on myself. I hope you don't mind, but I looked in your wallet to get your name." you reply that it was okay, and that you're glad that she was there. "I wouldn't have gotten my laptop back if you hadn't had told me it got stolen." she smiles, and hen backs up to sit on the chair. you look to her and add "And because of that, I can only repay you with dinner." she laughs, thinks for a second, and then agrees.

A few weeks later you two are sitting on your couch playing Overwatch on two TV's, and she has her legs strung over yours. You two found that your competitive finesse was much better together, with you playing a dedicated healer. Granted, she ranted about how much she hated playing on Xbox, she did it to spend time with you. after the match, you ask if she wants to stop for the night, and she asks what for, to which you reply you just want to cuddle. disdainfully agreeing, you two move off to your room and lay together. feeling her warmth next to you had become habit recently, and you grew to love just being next to her. hands entwined, she spoke up and asked "you know, you're kind of clueless sometimes Y/n." puzzled, you look into her eyes and ask why, and she says with a laugh "I've been waiting for you to make a move for days." your eyes widen, astonished, and you probe with "what would you want to do?"

Immediately regretting this, you decide to undo the question by moving in for a kiss. she accepts, and moves her hands under you. placing a hand under her chin, you use the other to slide her closer to you, gently sliding the same hand up and down her side. she uses one hand to push your shoulder, positioning you onto your back, and you put your hands on her thighs, pulling down gently. she moans quickly as the force pushes her into you. leaning p and kissing her neck, you think about how lucky you were to have struck gold, and loop one of your finger into her pants. she sits up and begins to undo her bra, while you slide a hand up her back. the warmth feels like home, as you push your face into her chest, and slide both hands down the back of her pants. she giggles, and removes her sweater, proceeding to take yours off. sliding your hands back to her sides, you press firmly downward, pressing her groin onto your erection. she groans a bit, and gets off of you to take her pants off. you follow quickly in suit, and move fast to remove her underwear and your own. she takes her glasses off and sets them onto the nightstand, as you get on your knees and approach her behind. she giggles again as you pull her close to your groin. she, on her hands and knees, looks back to you smiling.

Taking advantage of the situation, you cut to the chase and lean over her, sliding your member into her. heat now begins to envelope you both, and she moans. almost stunned out of motion, you gawk at her naked figure and rub your hands up and down her sides, moving your hands under her chest and squeezing her breasts gently. she puts her had down, enjoying the feeling, and begins to move back and forward on your pelvis. leaning back up, you grip her thighs tightly and begin to pump into her. she grunts, and dips her head forward onto the bed, and reaches back to grab your hand. taking hold of it, you put your other hand on the small of her back to get some more force. you increase speed and force, causing the frequency and volume of her moans to increase. the ecstasy begins to build in you both, and you notice the feeling of release trying to escape. generating loud slapping noises as you slam into her voluptuous ass, you begin silently mouthing the ABC's to keep going, but can't hold it and cum into her pussy. she groans with pleasure, and you pull out and quickly turn her over, moving your fingers to her clit and furiously rubbing, using your other hand to grabs her breasts again. she moans even louder, and grabs your wrist tightly. her other had grips the sheets, pulling the end you tried so hard to get tucked under the bed. after a few minutes of moaning and gasping, you feel reinvigorated. Positioning yourself in between her legs, erect again, and put your dick back in. leaning over her exposed front end, you begin kissing again, and she moans each time you push deeper. her hands slide behind your back, and her nails dig in as she begins to mildly convulse, arching her back and shouting a profanity or two, screaming Y/n. Cumming into her again, you hit the bed exhausted, and she slides into your embrace. you are both left breathing heavily, exhausted, and quickly fall asleep in that position.

the next morning, you awake to sunlight pouring in over her beautiful naked body, and her gazing into your eyes with an innocent smile. "you look adorable when you sleep, Y/n" she says, while stroking your arm. this, you thought to yourself, was perfection.

CONTINUED IN NEXT PART