Reader X Sssniperwolf

After staring for quite a while, eventually you stood up and got dressed again. You thought it would be nice to get her some coffee, and figured you needed some groceries anyway, so you decided to slip on some clothes and head out. Arriving at the grocery store, a quick stop yielded the almost-out pumpkin spice latte that you remembered she ordered on that eventful day. at the register your loaded your minuscule groceries (milk, bread, etc.), and made you way out the store. noticing a man bearing striking resemblance to the thief from the same day, and glancing at your coffee, a whoosh of Deja Vu hit you in the face like a like button, and you continued on; this guy was blond after all, and the assailant was a brunette.

Home once again, and at least an hour after noon, you come inside to see the same sleeping Lia laying on your bed. Smiling, and letting off a quick chuckle, you notice that in your absence she managed to completely wrap herself up into a tortilla like formation, and that she would probably have a difficult time getting out of it. "well," you thought, imagining the scene, "couldn't hurt to watch." you stow your groceries in their respective places, and brought the latte over to her, deciding to wake her up yourself. setting it on the nightstand on your side, to which was the only nightstand, your crawled over to her and gently pushed her shoulder. a hand came from nowhere and promptly slapped you in the face with toddler strength. adjusting your position, and holding the swinging non-wrapped arm down, your got close to her ear and whispered her name. "Lia," you said "wakey wakey..." movement attempted to free her hand, but she still remained in her unwoken state. this was the moment that it had to happen. inserting your pinky finger into your mouth, completely lubricating it, your proceeded to insert it into her ear.

she squealed and struggled, adding a hint of laughter in as the finger tickled her ear, her eyes shot open to stare you in the face. she assessed her situation, wiggled her appendages, and realized that she was completely stuck. a devious look shot your way, and she pulled her head up as much as she could as if asking for a kiss. closing your eyes and dipping down, a wet sensation soon connected with your left eyelid as she licked you in the face. recoiling back in laughing disgust, you released the arm, and she took advantage of the situation. somehow completely exiting the blanket with artful precision, she had you pinned down on the bed cackling like a maniac. she laughing subsided as she stared at your face, which was currently in a beaming smile, and leaned down and kissed you, relaxing her grip. wrapping your arms around her, you pulled her close and continued with the embrace, before breaking away after a long moment to tell her of the gift you came bearing. her eyes opened a bit, and she perked up with a quizzical look, but not before you reached for the latte. she smiled and sat up, tugging your arm to join her in the upright position, to which you followed suit.

"It's pumpkin Spice, like the day we met." she began laughing hysterically, bringing a wrist to her mouth and closing her eyes. she seemed unable to contain her excitement, before shouting "I hate Pumpkin Spice!" your baffled look and open jaw soon came into her recognition as she continued laughing, setting the drink down as to not stain your sheets. tackling you back down, she added "I just wanted to try it to see if I still hated it, and maybe remind myself how terrible it is." all of this time you assumed she loved pumpkin spice, and, questioning your very existence, thought how it was that you hadn't had even bought her any coffee before now. she laid herself down next to you, and stared at your face. staring back, still confused, she said "maybe we can go together Y/n to pick up some more, and I'll show you what I love so you know."

MORE SOON, I AM TIRED LOL