Chapter Four

Friday night

Andy P.O.V

"Come on Andy! I can't see through walls you know!" Mandy shouted from my bedroom.

"I don't think this outfit is first date appropriate." I mumbled pulling on the tight shirt.

"Let me be the judge of that!" She yelled.

I took a deep breath and walked into my bedroom. As soon as Mandy's eyes landed on me, she let out the loudest squeal I have ever heard. Her squeal didn't make the outfit less uncomfortable.

"OMG! My brother is going to flip when he sees you!" She bounced up and down with excitement.

"Mandy!" I shouted tugging at the tight shirt.

"Whats the matter Rainy? You look gorgeous!" She squealed.

"Mandy I look like a Hooker!" I shouted. Mandy had me dressed in a tight see through shirt and shorts. Not just any shorts, her shorts. The worst part is that my ass was sticking out.

"And these Damn shorts are giving me a freaking wedgy!" I said pulling on the shorts.

"Just help me out of this outfit." She helped me shimmy out of the tight clothing.

"Note to self never ask for fashion advice from Amanda Elisabeth Black." I said out loud just to provoke her.

"What ever fashion guru. What do you have in mind that's better than what I picked out." She sassed.

With that said, I made my way to the closet and pick out a pair of black skinny jeans and a slightly tight midnight purple v-neck shirt. I paired my outfit with my purple converse sneakers.

"How do I look?" I asked a gaping Mandy.

"Oh my baby you look so beautiful!" She hugged me with tears in her eyes.

"You think so?" I asked, eyeing myself in the mirror.

"Yea. Even I wanna take off your pants." She scoffed. I was about to answer but I was interrupted by the sound of of my phone's message tone.

K: I hope you put on something comfortable.

A: I sure did.

K: I can't wait to see you. I'll be there in a few.

"With such a smile on your face, I bet you're talking to Kevin." Mandy said trying peering over my shoulder to see who I was talking to.

"Who else would I be talking to." I giggled. The sound of the doorbell stopped her from saying anything else.

"I'll go get that you...do some finishing touches or something." She said while running out of my bedroom.

Knowing Mandy, she's probably going to do or say something stupid. I rushed after her only to find she had already opened the door. The sight of Kevin had me stopping right where I was.

His smile grew when he saw me. "Hey Andy! Looking beautiful as always." He complimented. I still couldn't move, maybe it's because I've never been on an actual date before.

"Come on Andy!" Mandy shouted, pulling me out of my trans.

"Oh yeah. Uhm hi Kevin and thank you." I couldn't help but take a deep whiff of his cologne.

He chuckled. "I'll take that as a compliment." I bet my face was as red as a tomato.

"Shall we?" He had his hand in front of me. I took a deep breath and place my hand in his.

We walked hand in hand to what I assume is his truck. He opened the door for me and helped me in. After getting into the car, he started driving to the outskirts of town.

"I'm sorry but where are we going?" I asked as he kept driving on the gravel road into the thick forest.

He rubbed my knee. "It's a surprise." He had a reassuring smile on his face.

"If you're going to kill me, you might as well tell me. So I could at least say my last prayers." I mumbled.

Kevin chuckled. "That's the last thing I would ever think of." He winked at me.

"How do I know, you're not a serial killer?" I teased with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled and stopped the car. He walked up to my side and opened my door also helping me out.

"We're almost there." He walked towards a small foot path.

"I'm definitely getting murdered tonight." I mocked. He chuckled and focused on the road. After a few hours of driving, the truck finally came to a stop in front of a narrow a dirt foot path.

"Kevin? Where are you taking me?" I said feeling skeptical about this place. We had nothing but the setting sun guiding us.

"Andy please trust me." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Okay, fine. I trust you. But if you kill me, I'll haunt your ass even when your dead." I glared at him.

"This is our stop, come on let's go before it gets dark." He am smiled.

He got out of his truck,walking to my side and opening the door for me. He helped me out of the truck. I followed his lead towards the footpath. We walked for a few minutes and the sun was setting really quick.

As the sun fades, little lanterns light up the footpath glowing brighter as it got dark. The lights got brighter when we arrived at a not so small clearing on top of a hill, there was a picnic set up overlooking the beautiful view.

"Wow, it's really beautiful." I beamed.

"Enough with the chitchat let's sit down." Kevin chuckled.

We spent the hours talking and stuffing our faces. I have to say Kevin had an amazing sense of humour. For my first and only date it has been amazing. I never thought i would fall in love with someone I just met and let alone my best friend's brother.

"Shit!" He cursed under his breath. "Time to go."

"Okay lets pack up." I answered getting up. Sadly I couldn't hide the disappointment.

"I don't want you getting home late. I don't think that'll sit will with your parent." He scratched the back of his neck and let out an awkward chuckle.

"Unfortunately I live all by myself." I sighed. No amount of facial expressions can hide the sadness I felt.

"Oh I'm so sorr-"

"No! Its okay." I cut him off. "Besides you probably have somewhere else to be."

I started walking towards the direction we came from, only to be pulled back into his arms. The moment his warm lips captured mine Everything around us felt like it was going in slow motion. I froze for a moment but kissed him back.

"I'm going to be honest with you..." He panted. "You're my mate. I'd like to get to know you even more. Although I've heard things about you. I don't care I want you."

"Kevin, I don't know what to say." I sighed. "Some things bring up bad memories for me."

"Its okay babe. I'm not in rush, you can tell me whenever you're ready." He smiled and pulled me into another hug.

"I can't believe I'm mated to my sister's best friend." He chuckled.

"I can't believe I even have a mate."