Chapter 4

Ring ring ring!!

I jump out of bed and start to get dressed in my work uniform and manage to find an extra for jay.

Saturday morning the busiest day of the week for my coffee shop

"That's right!" I think to myself "I have Jay to help me today yesssss!"

I walk downstairs into my coffee shop to find Jay waiting outside, I let him in.

"Oh my gosh why are you standing out in the cold get in here!"

"Well you didn't exactly let me in the 5000 times I knocked!"
He said obviously annoyed. "Do you sleep with concrete in your ears or something!?"

Ok that was funny. I couldn't help but fall into a fit of giggles and apologizing at the same time.

"Yeah yeah it wasn't that funny." He chuckles at the sight of me almost on the floor laughing for some reason...

5 minutes later

"I am not wearing this" Jay states firmly. "there is no way in heck"

Let me explain what's happening, after five minutes of me trying to calm down from laughing so hard I have been trying to get Jay to put on the pink coffee shop uniform.

"If you are going to be working with me you have to play by my rules"
I state firmly.

"Taking control much, princess?" Jay grinned at me

"Put on the uniform Jay" I say I say sweetly yet in a warning tone.

"Alright alright you win this round" he laughs. Let's get this party started.

****