Chapter One

Luke's Povo

I woke up early to the sound of a moving truck backing up to the front door of my new house. Me and my family moved from Florida on Friday and got to our new house at 3:15am saturday morning, and it was complete hell. I have only moved once in my life and i was 5 at the time. This was going to be different but no point in pouting over it. I slide out of bed and put some sweats on heading outside forgetting a shirt. It was the beginning of September so it was hot as fuck outside. "Sweety do you mind helping please." My mom asked. Well demanded. I huff and grab a couple boxes carrying them into the house before sneaking off into my room. I peek out the window and see a guy outside talking to my mom. He looks like he is about my age. Dark hair pretty big guy covered in tattoos. Looks like a prick to me.......ok i know i know im a little to quick to jump but im use to everyone i meet being asses. I was never the type to make friends I was the one who sat in the corner by myself i didnt have a social life really mostly because i had my nose in a book and kept up with my grades. I had two friends back at home. Yes home. Because know matter how long we live here this will most definitely not be my home. Anyway I have two friends back home Carly and Ryley. They were the only ones who excepted me for my sexuality and who where there for me when times got tuff. My mom didnt mind the fact that I was gay but my dad. Oh he was a whole different story.......hell would break lose if i ever came home with a boyfriend. I snap out of thought as soon as I hear mom yell for me to come downstairs.

So I hope you like the first chapter (: I know im a little rusty because I dont write as much as I use to but im hoping to get better as each chapter is published. (: ill publish more chapters if i notice you guys like the story (: so please like,comment,and share (: and enjoy "my neighbor is a bad boy" (: thanks (: