Chapter Four

Vic's POV

I don't know what it was about Luke...I just couldn't look away. His eyes are as blue as the ocean and you can get lost in them just the same. I was at a loss for words, he was breath taking! But I knew I better say something soon before this gets anymore awkward, "Im Vic" I say with a soft smile. He hesitates but introduces himself, "Im Luke." as soon as those words escaped his lips, a man walked through the door. Luke quickly stepped away from me. "hey dad!" Luke said nervously, he looked down almost instantly. 

"Hey...who's this." His dad looked me up and down, looking at the tattoos that escape through the collar of my shirt and go up my neck. The look on his face tells me he's disgusted, he probably thinks I'm some hood rat, but who am I to say.

"hello sir I'm Vic, you're wife invited me over for dinner. I am attending the same school Luke will be going to." I held my hand out waiting for him to do the same and smiled at him trying to break whatever tension was there.

"alright then, nice to meet you Vic. Call me Mr.Bennit" he shook my hand back loosely, again almost like he was disgusted by the tattoos that cover them. Im use to it though. Not everyone is a fan of me, but not everyone needs to be. Mr.Bennit heads to the kitchen with his wife, I now focus my attention on Luke who is nervously sitting at the dinning room table.

"So thats you're dad huh?"

"yeah.."he says with a soft tone. "Sorry about him...he grew up in a small town so seeing people like you makes him uneasy"

"people like me?" I scoffed, what does that mean?

"I didn't mean it like that! I just mean, like..with tattoos and stuff." he examined my hands and neck while talking, and eventually made his way to my eyes. I don't know why those eyes do it to me every time but I could just look at them for hours. I snap myself out of it though. Why am I doing this, or feeling this way he's someone I would have never even looked at in school, he's the kind of person who would ruin my reputation at school if I was ever caught even bumping into him in the hall. 

We finished dinner and I helped Mrs.Bennet take the dishes out, the whole evening was awkward, but she was nice. She didn't once even look down at my hands or look at me like I was a convict. It was nice. We all said our goodbyes and I walked back across the street home. But one thing that couldn't leave my mind was him...Luke. Why was he so timid around his dad?

Hey guys sorry chapters are so short. I will be making them longer and longer as the story goes I think I know where I'm taking this. I know what the tags say so yes there will be some NSFW at some point if you guys want it. But not yet I'm still planning out chapters and will possibly make another one tonight. So if you like the story and what direction I'm taking it so far, please give it a like and comment what you thinks gonna happen next :) I appreciate all the support.