Chapter 10

I had jumped in with both feet to the deep end of the Harry Styles pool. And it seemed he was fine with that turn of events. Everywhere we went he either held my hand or wound his arm around my shoulders and kept me tight into his chest. A couple of days ago, this much touching would have made me uneasy and I would have promptly told him to keep his hands off me.

But times had changed. And Harry's hands on me was a welcome occurrence. In fact, I wanted nothing more than his hands on me. All day every day. When his hands weren't on me, I quickly remedied that by crawling into his lap or inching myself into his embrace.

When you've been starved for affection as long as I have, dignity didn't play into it once you got a taste of what it feels like to have someone care about you.

When he woke me up that morning, he was already dressed and showered. His green eyes were dancing as he told me to wake up, take a shower and pack a bag for three days.

I didn't know where we were going but just the look on his face was enough for me not to care. He drove us to the port and parked the Jeep, stretching his hand out for me to grab as we walked towards a Ferry parked at the pier. I looked over at him, a little taken back,

"Are we leaving the island?"

He shrugged,

"Figured we'd check out another island for a bit if that's ok with you."

I raised my eyebrows. The thought of getting off the island sounded great actually. But I hardly had the money to be island hopping for the next week.

He shook his head,

"I can see your wheels turning."

I jumped slightly, putting my hand to my mouth. I'd forgotten just how good he was at reading me,

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude I swear it's just..." I took my hand away from my mouth, "Getting to Ibiza took all my savings and-"

He let out a deep sigh before pulling me into his arms and silencing me with a deep kiss. When he pulled away, my eyes were still closed,

"I am going to pay for all of this. I don't want to hear any objections. Understand?" My eyes opened slowly to look back at him.

I opened my mouth,

"Har-"

"Elizabeth, I have this covered. It's not even a blip for me."

"I know I just-"

"I don't think you're using me for my money."

"But I don't-"

"And I know you aren't comfortable with this so I will do my best to be as discreet about it as possible."

I blinked a few times, my body relaxing a bit. He'd anticipated every argument I had but I was still apprehensive,

"Harry..."

He lifted his hand to my cheek,

"Please let me do this? We have a week left together. I just want to make it as enjoyable as possible for both of us." He pressed his mouth to mine, "Please?" He repeated.

I relented,

"Ok but-"

"I know. I didn't have to do this."

I smiled as he pulled me towards the Ferry. Once again he anticipated my words.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly.

"Majorca." He responded as he handed the captain our tickets as we stepped onto the Ferry.

We were early enough that we were able to get a good spot right against the railing in front of the boat. He stood behind me, his hands gripping the railing on either side of my body so I was trapped there. But I didn't mind.