Diseased News

Septiplier is a fictional relationship created by the fans of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. It is for art, comedy, and entertainment purposes only. Full respect towards Mark, Jack, and their actual girlfriends. Please note that Mark and Jack aren't actually homosexual, bisexual, or pansexual in any way.

Note: This fan fiction is a clear re-telling of a roleplay I did with my good friend @jewfross. Since I deleted the roleplay a while ago, this story wont be word-for-word of the roleplay. Although some things may be added or even a little different, this is an almost exact re-telling of that roleplay. One thing to know is that when we did this roleplay, Mark was single, so he wasn't dating Amy yet. So, Amy wont be mentioned in this story at all.

Also, The first part will be slow-going and possibly boring. But as the story moves along, it'll get more exciting, I promise.

______________

"New Disease Discovered in California!".

"Scientists have discovered a new disease in the state of California. So far, only one human has been diagnosed with this strange virus. The first stage of symptoms are minor vomiting, paleness of the skin, and headaches. Researh is still being done, and a cure has even started in development".

Mark sighed after reading the aticle on his phone. He was sitting in the airport waiting for his friend Jack to arrive. The Irish Youtuber was going to be staying at Mark's house for a full month, so they could hang out and make videos together. Mark sat back in his seat, hoping Jack wouldn't get sick with this unknown disease that was developing once he arrived.

Trying to get rid of the negative thoughts in his head, Mark went on Jack's twitter, wanting to cheer up. Jack's silly and overly happy tweets would always make Mark smile.

"Off to meet @markiplier at the airport! What a loser!" Jack tweeted jokingly a few hours ago.

Mark smiled and chuckled softly, reading the set of tweets he and Jack shared just a few hours ago. Just a few minutes after that tweet, Mark replied.

"Gotta pick up some noob named @Jack_Septic_Eye today at the airport!".

What followed was a bunch of teasing and joking tweets towards one another, the both of them making fun of each other. Mark loved it when they had those dumb conversations on twitter. It was so much fun coming up with new ways to jokingly insult his friend.

Mark looked up from his phone and smiled when he saw an---almost---average-heighted guy with partially green hair in the distance. He stood up and waved to him, getting his attention.

Jack smiled widely when he saw Mark. He walked past the small crowds of people, finally meeting his friend. "Hey Mark! Good to see ya, man!" Jack said as he hugged the American.

Mark smiled and returned the friendly hug "Good to see you too, Jack. Ready to stay at my place for a full 30 days?".

Jack chuckled as they both pulled away from the hug "I dunno...it's gonna be pretty hard, but I think Chica will make it easy".

Mark laughed softly "Need help carrying something?". Jack didn't want to be a burden, but he was so tired from the trip...that he really didn't want to carry anything.

"Yeah, thanks Mark" He replied, hoping he didn't sound rude or selfish. Mark nodded, kindly taking one of Jack's bags to carry for him "No problem".

The drive to Mark's house was same as always. Full of joking, laughing, and planning on what they were going to do while Jack was over.

"So how's Signe been? It's been a while since I last talked to her" Mark asked, keeping his eyes on the road as he drove.

Jack's smile slowly faded "Oh...uh" his cheery smile was completely gone by now. He turned his head away, looking out the window "She's been fine".

Mark raised an eyebrow, hearing Jack's suddenly solemn voice "...Um...everything okay?".

Jack sighed "Yeah. Everything's alright" he replied, forcing a smile "It's just...her and I...broke up last week" he said, his fake smile leaving.

Mark's eyes widened and he glanced at Jack "Oh, Shit. Jack, I'm so sorry, I had no idea" he said quickly, hoping he didn't hurt the Irishman's feelings.

Jack smiled genuinely a little, feeling a little better knowing that Mark was there to support him whenever he needed it "It's okay. Signe and I are...still friends" he said with a faint unsure-ness to his voice.

Mark sighed "Well, I know how you're feeling all too well. Don't be afraid to ask if you ever need some advice or something". Jack nodded "Okay. Thanks, buddy".

When the two YouTubers finally got to Mark's house, they were instantly greeted by Chica. Jack laughed soflty as the bright and fluffy dog jumped up exctiedly. The Irishman sat down and hugged Chica, gladly petting her "Hey Chica!" He said happily "Man, I wish I could have a dog. My dumb apartment wont allow it".

Mark chuckled softly "Well, be happy you get to spend time with the best dog in the world for a whole month!" he said as he closed the front door behind him and locked it. Jack laughed softly "Oh, I am~!" he said happily, hugging Chica, who was panting happily.

Mark kept his smile "So whatcha wanna work on first?" he asked. Jack exhaled "Uh, I actually think we should just relax today. The trip here was really tiring as always". "Oh yeah, of course. Do you wanna play a video game or something?" Mark asked. Jack nodded "Sure!" he said, standing up and petting Chica's head.

The two then played video games for the next few hours, until it was fairly late at night. After staring at a screen for so long, they both got tired pretty fast. Mark and Jack told each other good night once they decided to finallly go to bed. Jack slept in the guest room, and Mark slept in his own room.

The next morning, Jack woke up with a soft yawn. He slowly sat up and stretched his arms, smiling when he could smell breakfast being cooked in the kitchen. He gladly got up and left the room, stepping into the kitchen "Mornin' Mark!" he said, seeing his friend, who was just finishing making pancakes and bacon.

"Morning, Jack". Jack then happily sat down at the table, smiling when Mark sat a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of him.

"Thanks, man. I love your cooking" he said as he picked up a fork and started to cut up his pancakes.

Mark chuckled "Thank my mom for that" he replied with a smile, sitting down after getting his own plate of breakfast. Jack smiled lightly at Mark, before looking back down at his food and continuing to eat.

Mark pulled out his phone from his pocket to check the news, getting curious about the new disease that could possibly be spreading. He sighed "Have you heard about that new disease scientists discovered in California?".

Jack's eyes widened a little "No...is it serious?".

Mark shrugged "It was just disovered yesterday, so no one really knows yet. A cure has already been started though".

"Shit, I had no idea. We might wanna use a lot of hand sansitizer this month. It would fookin' suck if one of us got sick....or the both of us" Jack said as he ate his pancakes.

Mark nodded in agreement "Yeah, good idea" he scrolled through the news article with his thumb "Only one person has been diagnosed with the disease so far, and the symptoms are only flu symptoms right now. The article today says it was contracted from an animal".

Jack sighed "of course" he said "hopefully it doesn't get too bad...".