The Fight

okay so since I feel so bad for making you wait I decided to give in and make another chapter before you hunt me down and strap me into a chair to get the answers. Taubaki: aww your so nice Kat. Me: I know I know *laughs* XD anyways hope you enjoy. ((btw I made a soul eater chatzy role play, if you wanna join message me))

=====================================================

-Your P.O.V-

You woke up the next morning to the strong smell of cologne and an arm wrapped around you. You rubbed your eyes and looked down beside you, there, Kid was laying sound asleep. You remembered what happened last night, you kissed kid then you had a flashback, and ended up falling asleep in his arms. You smiled and covered him up then walked out of his room gently closing the door behind you.

As you started walking down the stairs to use the bathroom you ran into Jace. Right now you were hoping he wouldn't ask any questions about last night, you didn't want to discuss with him. so you just simply made up a lie.

"(y/n) where-" Jace started

"Sorry but I really have to go to the bathroom....excuse me, bye!" you pushed past him and ran down the stairs.

"WHERE DID IT GO!" you were yelling. "I KNOW THE BATHROOM DIDN'T JUST DISAPPEAR!"

"ummm......(y/n)" you noticed Liz pointing towards the bathroom.

" I'm such a failure" you facepalmed. "thanks Liz"

"anytime" she giggled as you walked past.

_______________________________________________________________

Time skip provided by Excalibur! ((someone help us!))

Excalibur: FOOL! My legend -

Me: NO ONE CARES!!!!! *rips out hair*

Excalibur: FOOL!

Me: someone help me -__-

_______________________________________________________________

You stepped out of the bathroom 20 minutes later, showered, hair brushed, and clothed. You had to admit, you looked pretty good.' It's nice to be able to feel good about myself more often ' you thought. You started walking towards Your and Jace's bedroom , you weren't looking when you bumped into Kid. You both fell backwards.

You looked up and saw him laughing, you couldn't help but laugh too. He stood up and offered you his hand, you took it and smiled as you got up. When he pulled you up you stumbled a little and fell into his arms. You looked up and you could feel his lips brush against yours right before Jace walked up the stairs.

"...(y/n)?" Jace was shocked.

"I...uh.." you instantly pulled away from Kid and looked towards Jace.

" Jace, i didn't-"

"No. Don't talk to me, I don't want to listen to the lies"

You felt so bad for both Kid and Jace, You didn't mean to upset Jace and you also didn't want to drag Kid into this but it was happening anyway.

"Jace please-" you started to beg.

"No! if you really didn't mean it then you would remember the promise you made to me so many years ago. I kept my promise, but you.....I don't even want to talk about it."

"Jace-"

"JUST SHUT UP ALREADY! " he screamed.

You were shocked, Jace was never mean to you and he absolutely never yelled at you. You watched him throw his stuff on the ground and run out the door of Kid's mansion. Tears started pouring down your face as you fell to the floor and cried and cried, you thought you would never stop. Kid dropped down next to you and tried to hug you but you just pushed him away.

You heard feet come up the stairs and realized Liz and Patty were asking Kid what happened. You couldn't hear the conversation over your crying and it just made it worse, you started talking to yourself, telling yourself it was all your fault . Soon you felt arms wrap around you, you looked up and saw , through your watery eyes, Liz, Patty, and Kid all hugging you trying to make you feel better. You calmed down a little and hugged them back tighter, you were so lucky to have friends like this.

___________________________________________________________________

TIME SKIP PROVIDED BY- Medusa (( o.o *hide your children))

Medusa: give me your little shinigami friend and we can continue

Me: NO! ARE YOU FREAKIN CRAZY! I'M NOT GIVING YOU HIM

Medusa: what about your fans?

Me: Touch them and I'll kill every snake I can find -.-

Medusa: Fine! -.-

__________________________________________________________________

When you got to school you kept your hood up on your hoodie. You got weird stares from everyone but you just ignored them. When you got to class you realized Jace was gone, not to be seen. Professor Stein looked up towards you while taking roll and asked you about Jace. You were about to cry again when Kid spoke for you. He simply lied and said he was sick. The rest of the day was horrible, you refused to talk to anyone but Liz, Patty, and Kid.

After school Liz and Patty started walking towards the mansion, Kid was going to follow them when you grabbed his arm. He looked back at you with his gold eyes as you looked up at him with your pleading (e/c) eyes. He thought for a moment then walked towards you, instantly you wrapped your arms around his waist and buried you face in his chest. He hugged you as you began to cry.

"it's ok (y/n) he will come back soon I'm sure " Kid soothed

"y...you really think so? " you stared up into his eyes.

"I really think so" He smiled slightly as you hugged him tighter.

"I ....I just want him home, I..I ......I miss him "

" I know you do" He stroked your hair and held you close."(y/n)....don't give up on him, I'm sure he would never leave you alone for long, for all you know he could be right here in the schoolyard."

Little did you know, he was only a few feet away from you, but he was crying.....not for what happened before school, but for what will happen in the future that will affect not only his, but your life as well.

_________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!! MWAHAHAHAHAH lol 20 comments till next update!

love you guys!! (NO HOMO) PEACKIES!