~02~

[*Phil*]

"After knocking him out, dragging him, tying him up and preparing, I finally have Daniel James Howell in my clutches." Phil says and laughs with a sense of accomplishment.

Phil watches the unconscious Dan sitting tied to a chair, turning and tilting his head.

"Dad'll like you," Phil chuckles to himself,"I'd finally have a partner."

Phil begins to untie Dan and leaves him as he falls to the floor. Dan suddenly regains consciousness and punches Phillip right in the face, making his cheek go red.

"Awww. Wow Daniel! I never thought you'd be one to start a fight!" Phil mockingly says, dodging Dan's next punch as he chuckles one more time, even louder than he did before. He knew that Dan hated his chuckle. His eyes would burn up, his face going slightly red and his hair going messy as he keeps running his fingers through it. This sight entertained Phil.

Dan pants a little. "You know," he finally speaks,"you should only chuckle when someone tells a joke." Dan tells Phil,"You know what else is a joke? You beating my ass!"

Moving forward, Dan goes for another punch, missing. Everytime Dan missed, it just filled him up with more anger. Fuelling the fire that is Dan's anger, is Phil. And everytime Phil chuckled or spoke, it was like he was pouring gasoline all over Dan. And he was going to burn Phil this time. And if he didn't? He wouldn't stop trying until he did.

"And he misses again! Strike 3!" Phil states, mimicking a commentator,"Come on Danny, is that your best shot?"

Phillip chuckles, louder than ever. He moves to the desk behind him and Phil throws a ball to Dan. "Hit me. Come on. Do it." He motions for Dan to come at him.

Dan looks to the ball, looks to Phil, back at the ball and to Phil one last time. Dan knows what he wants to do. He's going to throw it. He was going to throw it at Phillip Micheal Lester.

Just as Dan throws it, Phillip ducks and the ball hits a clock with Phil catching it as it flies beside him. The glass in the clock shatters and the clock itself falls to the ground, breaking the silence in the room.

"Oh! Look at the time, Howell! Night, night!" Phil says victoriously, not even remotely trying to be modest. Instead, he chuckles. Like always.

Lester throws the ball straight to Dan's face. Dan tried to duck, but his body wouldn't move. He was glued to his spot with the ball going straight to his face. It hits Dan and he feels the same dizzying pain as he falls to the ground once more.

"Again..." Phil laughs.

[*Dan*]

The room was black. As Dan could see. He recalls the previous events and remembers being knocked out. Stupid Lester. Dan thinks. He begins to open his eyes and sees the blinding light fall back into the same room he was previously in.

"Rise and shine, sleeping Danny!" Phil says hitting Dan's leg repeatedly.

"Don't call me Danny." Dan says, sitting up from the bed, his head aching from the stupid ball.

"Mr. Wolf, that's what I'll call you. 'Cause Howell? Wolfs howl? Get it?" Phil laughs. Not an evil laugh, but a genuine one. Dan can't help but grin at the sight of his bright smile, hiding his own from Phil.