Chapter 18

Perrie's POV

I just got to witness Jade kick Megan's ass for the second time and to be honest it felt good for me. Just knowing she's in pain like me and Jade were. Well she's in physical pain, we were in emotional pain. Pain all the same.

Megan got up and left leaving Ashley, Summer and Dylan standing in front of us. Let's hear what they have to say.

"I just wanted to say I never wanted anything to do with this. And when I asked you if you were ok Jade, I meant it I swear. I know what I did was stupid and I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I agreed to it. Anyway I have to get back to my classes, I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me", she said before leaving the gym.

After she left there was complete silence. I don't know whether that was due to it being awkward or due to the fact that Megan's kids just found out what she's really like.

"Come on guys you have to get back to your classes and me and your mom have to get back to work", Jade said before the kids and I followed her.

"Wait. Me and Summer want to apologise. Although we didn't know about any of this. We still want to say that we're really sorry for what our parents did. I don't know why they would do that, even with your history with each other. It still shouldn't have happened. It nearly wrecked your family, but we're glad it didn't", Dylan said making us turn around.

"Thank you, both of you. We appreciate your apology but just give us sometime. We've all been through a lot recently and just want to spend some time as a family. We've missed out on that recently", Jade said making us three nod.

"We understand Mrs. Thirlwall. Take all the time you guys need, again we're really sorry", Summer said

"We'll see you around", Jade said before we left the gym. We decided to take the kids home and the principal understood that.

We sat in the car in silence, I guess all this drama has drained our energy.

"I did it", Jade said

"Did what?", I asked confused

"I beat her ass again", she smiled making the rest of us laugh.

"Only you would think of that in a moment like this", I smiled

"Just trying to lighten the mood. Now come on, like we said we need some family time", Jade said getting out of the car before the rest of us did.

"Oh shit. Look who's here. I swear he's a fucking stalker", Jade said as walked towards the door.

"What are you doing here? At my house", I asked him

"I wanted to talk to you. You deserve better than her. Like me for instance", he said smiling. I was about to say something back when I heard laughing behind me. I looked behind me to see Jade was the one who was laughing.

"Sorry. Why are you laughing?", he said

"Because you think you can actually treat Perrie right. Look get this through your head, me and Perrie have been together since high school. That's a long time. And in that long time we've got married and had two kids. Now take your home wrecking ass somewhere else", Jade said

Jade's POV

"Mr. Tomkins I think it would be the best for you if you left right now before either my mom or me kick your ass for stalking my mom", Shay said making Carter huff and walk away to his car.

"What is it with people trying to ruin our marriage? Can't they spend their time finding someone they like than trying to ruin us?", I asked

"We're family goals mom", Grace said making us laugh. We all walked inside and sat in the living room. The rest of the day was spent watching movies and stupid games shows. Since we were all tired we decided to get take out for dinner, being a sports teacher you'd think that I would be all about healthy eating. Although that is important, I love take out.

After we ate the kids went upstairs to do homework I think. To be honest I think they just wanted away from me and Perrie. But hey I don't mind 😉

"Aren't your knuckles sore?", she asked rubbing her thumb over my knuckles.

"No they feel ok now. Plus nothing can take away the feeling I got when I punched", I said making us both laugh.

"They could be Grace's and Shay's in laws one day. That means we'll have to see them more often than we want to", she said cuddling into my side.

"If my kids are happy I don't care if I have to see the devil aka Megan everyday", I said.

"Well time will only tell", Perrie said

"Yeah. Let's wait and see"

Well here's the new chapter. I know it's not exciting or dramatic. But that's because I've just finished all the drama. So if you guys have any suggestions of what you want to happen in the book. Please tell me and I'll do what I can to put it into the book. This means the book will still interest everyone who reads it so it's good for me and you guys. Anyway have a good day/ night. :)

When the fuck did this happen? I was not warned at all. You can't do that to your fans. This means that the song is coming soon and then the album. Thank you god. Mixers LM4 is coming and I'm so ready for it

 Mixers LM4 is coming and I'm so ready for it