Chapter 27 - Merry Christmas

Perrie's POV

Now that all that shit is over and gone with,(Thank the lord). Now we can finally go back to being a normal family. No more drugs, no more court cases and no more fake affairs. We can all finally enjoy a Christmas together like any other family.

So here I am slaving over the stove, trying to make sure this turkey is cooked properly. I don't mind cooking but there's so much organisation and so much food to prepare and cook. Long story short, it's a lot of work for just one day but it's a tradition so I kinda have to go with it.

Jade is currently getting dressed for dinner, I think. Let's go check. I walk into the living room and see her sitting there watching some tv. You have got to be kidding me. I quietly walk up behind her, making sure she didn't know I was there

"What you doing Jade?", I say making her fall of the couch.

"Perrie you scared the shit out of me. I nearly had a heart attack", she said sounding out of breath with her hand over her heart.

"Well I wouldn't have scared you if you were helping me instead of sitting here. So what were you doing?", I asked again

"Nothing just checking up on the news, you know there's been a few storms recently and I just wanted to see if there was any more storms", she smile

"Jade, elf is not the news", I smirked

"Is that what that was? I thought the news was just coming on. Silly me", She nervously said.

"Jade cut the crap and help me. Now", I said while walking towards the kitchen.

"I love when your dominant", Jade said as she followed me into the kitchen.

"Not the time Jade", I said beginning to cook again

"I know", she whined making me laugh.

After a few hours of cooking and preparing the food, it was finally done. Now all we had to do was set the table and wait for our families to get here.

Both Grace and Shay were made to set  the table, one of the pros of having kids. You can tell them what to do whenever you want.

After the table was set, Jade's family soon arrived. Although we see them every weekend, it was still nice to see them over for dinner.

"Hey Norma. Hi James", I welcomed Jade's parents before hugging them.

"We come bearing gifts", Norma said making Grace and Shay cheer. Norma handed them their presents and I swear to you now. I have never seen a present opened in such a short space of time. They were like the flash.

"Thanks Grandma and grandpa", they both said still sounding like little kids.

"Hey you never got me presents like that when I was their age", Jade whined

"Grandparents always spoil their grand kids", Norma said

"I'm your daughter, that's more important", Jade whined again making me laugh.

Just as Jade's family was getting settled, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it", I said before going to open the door. I opened the door to reveal my parents and siblings.

I welcomed them and hugged them all. Again we see my family every weekend but we still love having them around.

After all the presents were given around and opened, everyone then got seated around the table. I on the other hand was in the kitchen setting everyone's good out for them. I cant wait until this dinner is over.

The food was then placed in front of everyone, we then began to eat away. Finally I can rest for a bit. The whole table began talking about random things, but as always the conversation always ends up about me and Jade. Thanks mom and Norma.

"So how's the family Perrie?", my mom asked

"We're all very good. Now that there's no drama anymore. It's definitely a lot better now", I said smiling at Jade as she smiled back at me.

"Any thoughts of baby number three?", my mom asked making me and Jade choke on our food and drink.

"What?", I asked coughing.

"Well Shay and Grace are basically adults now. I'm sure they would love another little kid", Norma piped in

"I mean we wouldn't mind, but it's up to mom. She'll be the one pushing him of her out", Grace said

"Eww Grace, I don't need to think of mom pushing a baby out of her down stairs while eating my dinner", Shay said making Jade laugh before I smacked her arm.

"I don't think so mom. Sorry", I said

"I was just wondering", she said

"Mom everyone as this table knows you just want more grand kids. Don't feel bad so does Norma", I said

"No we don't", they both said

"Yes you do", everyone else said which made my mom and Norma pout before nodding. We all laughed then at the fact they finally admitted it.

"Jeez I didn't know we we're all starring in our own Christmas Panto", Jade said making us all laugh again.

The dinner eventually ended and dessert began. Again just like dinner there was talking and loads of laughing. Crackers were pulled and jokes were shared. Bad jokes to be specific.

After everyone went home, Jade and I washed everything up before we could relax for the night. Both Jade and I along with the kids watched some movies before we all passed out on the couches.

Overall it was definitely one of the best Christmas' I've ever had. Sure presents are great and all but nothing beats having a laugh with your family.

Well I thought you all deserved some happiness this chapter. And also I wanted to make this chapter Christmas themed. So here is the result. I really hope you enjoy this chapter.

But more importantly I hope you all have an amazing Christmas and get everything you asked for. Thank you for all the support, it's so overwhelming to me. You are all amazing and I hope I can have your support in the future.

See you guys later. MERRY CHRISTMAS