CHAPTER 9

Matt's P.O.V
----MAGCON----

Today's the day I ask Imogen if she want's to be my girlfriend! She knows how I feel and she found it cute! Hopefully she says yes.
It is time for us to go on stage, we each run up as our names are being called.
Every time I looked at her while I was on stage, she smiled back and turned to look at the floor, which made me smile.

We finished the show and we all went backstage.
She was waiting there with a smile on her face, hugging all of us as we got off stage.
When it came to my turn, she ran up to me and before I new it............... Our lips touched and moved in sync with each other.
"What was that for?" I smiled and gasped for air.
"I really wanted to do that!" She said giggling while looking at my eyes.

Cameron's P.O.V

NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! I WAS SOO CLOSE TO GETTING HER!
I felt Nash's eyes fall on me as I ran outside.
"Dude Wait!" I heard Nash call as I left.

Nash's P.O.V

I ran after Cam and found him sitting on the ground outside with his head between his knees.
His hand was covered in blood. I think he was crying.

"Dude, What happened to your hand?" I ask worried while sitting next to him.
"I....I...Pu....punched th......the wall!" He said with tears rolling down his face as his head lifts up.
I've never seen him cry before! Imogen must mean a lot to him.
"There are loads of girls out there Cam, Loads! I bet a lot if them would go out with you!" He looked at me with bloodshot eyes. "Right! Come on! We are gonna sort this....Now!" I demanded.
I helped him up and took him to the bathroom to clean his hand off. I put a bandage around his hand as a band-aid would be too small!

Matt's P.O.V

YES.......SHE FINALLY KISSED ME!
I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna ask her out and make her mine!

"So...Imogen! I think we should make this....uh official!" I said while trying to find the right way to ask her.
"I think we should too!" She grabbed my hand and smiled. She's so perfect!
"Get in there Matt!" I heard Johnson scream.
I turned around to see everyone staring, but 2 people are not here!
"Guys, where's Cam and Nash?" They look around and shrug as we heard them walk through the door.
Cam had his hand in a bandage with tears streaking down his face.
"Dude, What's wrong?" I ask as Imogen runs up to him and tries to hug him, but he rejects it.
Her face was confused and upset at the same time!
"Woah Cam? Why are you against Imogen all of a sudden?" I heard Shawn say while pull Imogen behind him.
Cam looked like he was about to punch her so Shawn took her out the room as we tried to calm him down.
"What's got into you bro?" Hayes asks while backing away from Cam.
"Just leave me alone! I don't need you or her!" He screamed and left the building.

Shawn's P.O.V

"Imogen are you ok?" I asked her as she looked like she was going to cry.
"What did I do?" She broke down into tears and sat on the floor.
I sat next to her, hugging her.
"You didn't do anything wrong! Cam just isn't in the mood!" I say, even tho I've never seen Cam act like this.
"All.I.Wanted.Was.A.Hug" She says while taking deep breaths in between each word.
"I know!" We sit there for at least 20 minutes when Matt walks in.
"Oh my god, Imi what's wrong?" He joins our huddle on the floor and lifts up her chin.
"I don't know what I did to make him act like that! I'm sorry!" She bursts into tears and hugs into Matt's chest.
I looked at Matt and nodded at him, telling him that I was going and I would see them tomorrow.