CHAPTER 16

Matt's P.O.V

I was so pissed off with Imogen! She could of cheated on me for all I know!
I know I should probably talk to her, but I don't really want to see her right now!
I was about to go to sleep when someone was knocking my door. I got up and answered it to see the person who I really didn't want to see.......Imogen!

"What do you want?" I snapped. She just stood there with puffy, bloodshot eyes.
"I need my things! They're still in your room!" She said while sniffling, trying to hold back her tears.
"Ok, Where are you staying now?" I tried to remain pissed off but I hate seeing her like this.
"Taylor's room!" She whispered.
"WHAT? YOU LITTLE BITCH! I KNEW YOU WERE CHEATING ON ME!" I yelled at her, making her cry more.
I yelled for her to hurry up and get out of my room. I've had enough of her, she tried talking to me but I wouldn't let her. I just hate her so much right now.

Cam's P.O.V

I heard yelling coming from Matt's room, I also heard a girl crying! Imogen. Oh No.......
She ran out of his room with a bag of her stuff. As soon as she stepped out of the room, she collapsed onto the floor with tears pouring out of her eyes. I felt so bad for her! She didn't do anything to deserve this.

"Imogen, What happened?" I asked her while sitting next to her, hugging her.
"M...Ma....Matt...c...called...me...a....cheating....bitch!" She said in between breaths.
"He....broke....u..up....with....me!" She choked the words out. I could tell she had trouble breathing so I picked her up and took her straight to Taylor's room.

When I got there Taylor looked at me worried while I placed her on the bed. I explained everything I heard and what Imogen told me. He sat her up on the bed and gave her a big hug.

"Don't worry Imi, Matt's just a dick who needs to get a grip!" He reassured her, rubbing her back as she hid her face into his chest while crying.
"I'll leave you two alone!" I said while leaving the room. Before I could Imogen started to talk.
"No, please don't go! I need both of you!" She was calmer at this point, still crying but she could speak more clearly now!
"Ok, How about I go get a movie and some snacks! We'll have a chill night!" I let a small smile on my face as she ran up and hugged me.
"Thanks guys, I love you both!" She said while pulling away and smiling at us both.

I hated to see her so upset! God Matt is such a dick sometimes!
I headed out the hotel and got a movie with some snacks.

Taylor's P.O.V

I can't believe Matt could do such a horrible thing to a harmless, beautiful girl! I would do anything if I had a girl like Imogen. No lie!
After Cam left the room I wanted to cheer her up so we started playing truth or dare with each other.

"Truth or dare, Tay?" She asked.
"Dare!" I smirked at her.
"Ok, I dare you to tweet about your love of Hayes!" She said.
"Ok, He's gonna be weirded out though!" I laughed while she giggled.

@.taylorcaniff: OMG, I'm sorry but I can't hold it in anymore! I love @.hayesgrier with all my heart! I would do anything to get him to be mine! Please help me by tweeting #TayesForLife to me and Hayes! Thanks guys xx

She saw it and retweeted it, So did most of the boys! Hayes replied to the tweet.

@.hayesgrier: @.taylorcaniff That's really sweet but I think you're better off with @.carterreynolds that me! #Caylor!

We were both laughing when we saw that #TayesForLife and #Caylor were trending worldwide. Seeing Imogen laugh and smile again gave me a warm feeling inside, A good warm feeling.

"Ok Imi, Truth or dare?" I asked after our laughing fits.
"Ummm.......Dare!" She said really excited.
"Uhh.....Ok! When Cam gets back you have to cling to him through the whole movie and act like a crazed fangirl!" I smirked.
"Ok Caniff!" She grinned.

After about an hour, Cam finally came back with two shopping bags of candy. I looked at Imogen and she was staring at him with wide eyes and looked like a proper fangirl. I silently chuckled when Cam gave her a weird look.

"Uhh, What's up with Imogen?" He asked concerned.
"OMG CAMERON DALLAS KNOWS MY NAME!" She screamed while jumping up and down! The she ran towards him and jumped into his arms. He dropped the bags to catch her.
"Ok Caniff, What drugs did you give her?" He stares at me then gives Imogen a weird look.
"Nothing, She's been like that since you left!" I lied, chuckling to myself.
"OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" She carried on fangirling.
"Ok, Imogen please calm down and....well.....Get off!" Cam said calmly to her.

After she 'calmed down' we sat down on my bed with our candy and put on the movie.
She sat closely to Cam and kept staring at him every now and again. It was funny to see his scared and concerned expression while he looked back at her. After the movie finished Cam was about to leave when we told him why she was acting like that. We were all laughing, until Cam left.
It's so good to see Imogen look happy again! She didn't need a douche like Matt to make shit up about her!
She's perfect in every way possible!
Oh shit, I think I'm falling in love with Imogen!

Imogen's P.O.V

After Cam left, Taylor and I decided to go to sleep as it was 3:00 am and we had Magcon tomorrow, Well today! I never really interacted with Taylor like I did today! I felt like I know him more and I can trust him with anything.

*Dream*
I walked to Matt's room to talk to him! And to explain what actually happened.
I got to his room and heard someone shouting, but I couldn't figure out who it was.
I knew it wasn't Matt, it sounded more like Taylor........
After a while the shouting stopped and I heard a huge thud noise.
It went all quiet as I slowly walked into the room, opening the door slowly.
I saw someone standing with their back towards me, it was Matt.
I could tell as he had his bed time sweats on.
As I walked in further I saw.............Taylor?
Taylor was lying on the floor, blood pouring out his head.
I looked at Matt and saw that he had a bottle, a beer bottle from the hotel fridge. The bottle was smashed and was covered in blood, Taylor's blood.
"Matt?" I asked shocked at what I saw.
"Get out Imogen!" He replied, turning around with an angry expression on his face.
"What did you do?" I asked, slowly backing away.
"One down, ten more to go!" He said with an evil grin.
He started to walk towards me, holding up the bottle.
He was about to hit me.........................................................

*End of Dream*

"Imogen wake up!" I woke up to Taylor shaking me.
"What? What time is it?" I asked sitting up on my bed. I felt water on my cheeks.
"It's 4 In the morning!" He replied looking at me worried.
"Are you ok?" He asked concerned. Then I realised I had been crying, The dream!
"Just a bad dream!" I said quietly looking down at my bed sheets.
"Sorry if I woke you!" I said guilty.
"It's ok, What did you dream about?" He asked while sitting next to me.

I told him what I dreamt about. I didn't realise I was crying until he wiped my tears away with his thumb.
He pulled me into a tight hug and told me that Matt was crazy, but not that crazy! I started to laugh at his statement and pulled away.
We looked into each others eyes.

"Trust me, none of us will let Matt hurt you! Your safe with us!" He assured me while rubbing my arm.
"Thanks Tay, You're the best!" I gave him a weak smile.
"Get some sleep! Think happy thoughts!" He said while getting up to go back to bed.
"Can I get a cuddle?" I asked hopefully. "They help me sleep!" I stated, before he thought I was weird.
"Sure!"

He walked to the other side of my bed and got under the covers. He came close, I could feel his body heat. He wrapped his strong arms around me, I felt my eyes get heavy, then everything went black.