Similarities

Author's View

It was 7:30am by the time the doctor came into the room and Laurent woke up. He told Laurent about Diablo being fine so they could leave when he woke up and Laurent thanked the doctor and the doctor left.

~Time Skip

They all got to the house then Laurent and Larry helped take Diablo in and Laurent put him upstairs and sat next to him on the bed.

Diablo: "Thank you... A lot..." He says still not able to believe what happened.

Laurent: "No thank me boo... It's good Larry tell the truth. He the one who went back to help save you." He says and Diablo doesn't believe it but starts to slowly.

Diablo: "Wow..."

As they were talking, Laurent started thinking about his dream... He had a feeling something bad was about to happen but he left it alone.

**Larry**

Larry still felt extremely bad so he decided that since Gregory was the one who brought up idea, maybe it would be better if he didn't talk to Gregory anymore. So he decided to get out and go to his house so he could set it straight that they would be done. When he got there, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door he got a bit nervous but then Gregory opened it.

Gregory: "Hey baby boy." He says and smiles as he pulls Larry into the house about to kiss him then Larry moves away.

Larry: "Greg, we have to talk..." Larry starts speaking nervously then looks behind Gregory seeing all his friends.

Gregory: "Umm okay. Well come on." He then grabbed Larry's hand and the both of them went upstairs into Gregory's room and Gregory locked the door. "So what is it?" Gregory asks as they both sit down.

Larry: "Gregory, I really feel like you a bad influence on me... And I just think is be better if we no talk anymore..." Larry looks away nervously.

Gregory: "Wait a minute. What do you mean? You're just as bad as me!" Gregory start to get pissed off.

Larry: "Gregory, we nearly killed the poor boy, I would never try to kill someone... I had to take to take him to the hospital knowing that I would have to live with the guilt of being a murderer, my brother would hate me for the rest of my life, my mama no would call me her son no more, we both end up be in jail..." Larry grows quiet as Gregory looks at him.

Gregory: "I understand... I'm sorry you feel that way... But that shouldn't end our relationship or friendship beautiful." He pulls Larry onto his lap gently and slowly rubs his waist but Larry tries move a bit but Gregory holds his waist. "Relax beautiful. I'm sorry... But don't let this end our relationship." He says and Larry sighs and nods. "Do you want something to drink before you go?"

Larry: "Uhh sure..." He says and gets up as Gregory gets up as well.

They both go downstairs into the kitchen and Gregory is about to pour sprite into the cup.

Larry: "Greg, why does the bottle have marker on it?" Gregory looked back at him then at the bottle.

Gregory: "Oh so that Gabriel knows it's mine." He says and gives Larry the cup then nods.

Larry: "Thank you..." He then starts to drink the sprite and the more he drinks, it starts to taste funny so he stops. When he stops, he starts to feel dizzy and weak then looks around as his vision gets blurry and fades into black as he unexpectedly passes out.

~Time Skip

Larry wakes up inside of a dark room that only has a window and a bed and three doors but he has no idea what each is for. He then tried to talk but he realized his mouth was taped and he tried to pull the tape off but found that his hands were tied behind his back and he started to squirm and repeatedly tried to move but he couldn't. He felt cold and looked down then noticed that he was completely naked.

Larry then heard the door open and he looked up not able to believe who he saw there.

Gregory: "Finally you're awake beautiful." He chuckles as he closes the door behind himself moving to Larry as Larry tried to scoot away in fear. "Aww don't be scared baby. You know, I really didn't want to do this but.... I can't have you trying to end things with me. I love you too much to let you go. But obviously, you don't love me... Since you don't, I guess you'll just have to be my sex slave until you do." Gregory chuckles and Larry is beyond scared.

Gregory stood in front of Larry and Larry tried to move but his body was still weak. Gregory crouched down to Larry about to make him spread his legs but Larry tried hard to keep them closed but his weakness interfered and Gregory pulled them apart instantly getting in-between them and Larry whimpered.

Gregory: "Larry, don't try to fight me. That will just make you look stupid because obviously it won't work. You know how I make you feel during sex baby. You know it makes you feel so good right? If I'm correct, I do know every single one of your weak spots." Gregory then unexpectedly started rubbing one of Larry's weak spots, which was on his waist, adding pressure knowing Larry wouldn't be able to resist moaning. And of course he w was correct. Larry moaned but it was muffled into the tape and Gregory ripped it off causing Larry to scream in pain and Gregory bit his lip.

**Laurent**

Diablo: "Where is Larry anyway?" He asks gently pulling Laurent onto the bed to cuddle.

Laurent: "He maybe went somewhere.... He no was here since we come home...." He says confused then decided to call Larry's phone. Straight to voicemail... Hmm....

**Larry**

Gregory: "You really thought that you would be able to get away from me that easily?" He chuckles softly as he looks at Larry's body and Larry is both scared and confused.

Larry: "Was you plan really to make me you sex slave?" He asks about to get pissed.

Gregory: "Of course not baby, I love you. But you're not about to sit here and fucking leave me as if we had nothing together. You were the one who said you wanted help to 'take care' of the boy and now you suddenly think I'm a bad influence and want to leave me, but baby boy, that's not about to happen."

Gregory picked Larry up and put him on the bed.

Gregory: "If I let your hands go, will you be a good boy? Just know I'll have to tie them up again when I leave." Larry rolled his eyes then nodded. Gregory untied Larry's hand and Larry stretched out. "I did what you wanted me to do but now you return that." Larry instantly knew what he meant.

Larry: "Gregory, I'm really kind of tired... I non have that much energy right now." He says trying to get out of it.

Gregory: "Damn you don't even wanna have sex with me anymore. Fine... Might as well just tie you back up and give you some time. You want me to do that?" Larry nodded thinking Gregory would leave. He tied Larry's hands above his head. "You know what, I might as well just get what I fucking want."

Larry: "That no was the plan."

Gregory: "Ehh well now it is." He pushed Larry back down on the bed and opened his legs. "I missed seeing you..." He says and rubs on Larry's waist then thighs and Larry bit his lip. "You missed that too baby?" Gregory asks softly and Larry nods. Maybe if Larry tried to enjoy it, it wouldn't seem too bad....

They have a long way to go...