episode 29

misaki pov

"okay class you may now dissmissed." sensei said then walk away. i get my bag then i walk outside i was about to pass the door but hinata called my name aaah he is so annoying." misaki-chan are you going to your work already?" hinata said. "um....yah,i will" i said. hinata was about to speak when sakura interupt hinata." misaki where are you awhile ago? shizuko and me are finding you" sakura said. sakura and shizuko is my friend here in school. " i am at the student council room" i said. " hinata lets go somewhere" student boy said. "okay, bye misaki-chan" hinata said then walk way. "who is he misaki?" sakura said. "yeah who is he?" shizuko also said. "did you forgot what i told you before, i already introdouce him to you. he is my childhood friend,remember" i said. "ooooh right" they said. "misaki,are you busy today?" sakura said. they still dont know that im working in maid latte. "um... yeah sorry i am busy today" i said. "a... its okay we can do it in another day" sakura said. "why? what are you gonna ask me?" i said. "well... i have three tickets for uxmishi band and i want you to come with us,right shizuko?" sakura said. "who said that im coming with you?, no way im not gonna come with you" shizuko said. "but why?" sakura said with a tear faling in her eyes. "like i told you,because they are boring" shizuko said with an mad face. "i promise it would not be boring," sakura said. "how manytimes did you say that it will be fun, you have fun but me i dont have fun." shizuko said. " please just come with me shizuko please" sakura said while crying. "okay fine" shizuko said. "really?" sakura said while wiping her tears."hai" shizuko said. "arigato" sakura said. "i  am really sorry sakura maybe next time. okay?" i said to sakura. "okay bye misaki" sakura said while holding the hand of shizuko and running to the hallway. "aaaaah sakura stop running in the hallway" shizuko said. i laugh.  i cheked the the student council room, i saw kanou and yukimura talking to each other. "konichiwa yukimura and kanou" i said. "konichiwa too kaichou" yukimura and kanou said. "so what are you guys talking about?" i said. "we are talking about where are we going when we are already collage" yukimura said. they are going to miss each other huh. "aaaah" i said while my head is nodding. "i gotta go right now, bye" i said. then they also said bye to me,then i walk away.  i wander where will usui enroll when he is already collage i hope at the university school, aah why am i wandering about usui. "konichiwa ms. ayuzawa" usui interupt my thoughts. "you again" i said. "so what is your opinion?" i said. "my opinion..... well my opinion is lets have a date" usui said.  "no i mean about the graduation and the festival" i said. "still disame like there is food and we will play a sad song and we will have a roleplay about how did we meet our friends there in seako school." usui said. but somehow it make me cry because im gonna miss my friends in seako school including usui. "are you okay kaichou?" usui said. " um...yeah im okay" i stutered. "yeah im also gonna miss my friend in seako school including you" usui said. uh i thougth usui dont have a friend. aah i forgot i need to go to my work. "i gotta go, im late" i said. then i walk away. then when im already at the maidlatte i change my clothes into a maid uniform.  "hi misaki" subaru said. subaru is my friend in maid latte, subaru has a gray hair, and she is wearing eyeglasses. "hi subaru" i said with a sad tone and a sad smile. "are you okay misaki?" subaru said. "...yeah im okay" i said. "because your eyes is teary" subaru said.  "no im really okay, you dont have to worry to me, im okay and im fine" i said with a fake cry. then i wipe my eyes. because i am really crying. "okay" subaru said. "may i have a omelet rice please" unknown costomer said. " hai oji-sama" subaru said and walkaway. i also go the costomer." what do you want? oji-sama" i said. "i want omelet rice" the costomer said. "comming right up oji-sama" i said.

usui pov

i followed were will misaki go. she is talking to sakura and shizuko. they are talking about the uxmishi band. and sakura wanted to bring misaki to the concert of the uxmishi band. but misaki said she cant go to the concert because she is busy.  then misaki walk away i follow her. "konichiwa ms. ayuzawa" i said. "you again" she said. "so what is your opinion?" she said. is she talking about the kiss. "my opinion is..... well my opinion is lets have a date" i said. "no i mean about the graduation and the festival" she said. oooooh. "still disame like there is food and we will play a sad song and we will have a roleplay about how did we meet our friends in seako school" i said. when i say those thing i saw misaki is going to cry so i ask her if she is okay,then she said she is okay . i know she is lying." i am also gonna miss my friend in seako school incuding you" i said. to make her tear drop.  then she told to me that she need to go now because she is going to his work. then he already walk away.
l