episode 36

misaki pov

i wake up early in the morning because i am going to go to my work. i do my routine and i tell to my  mom that im going at my work. "mom byee" i said to my mom. "byee take care" my mom said. i open the gate then i close it. i walk in the street until i am already there at maid latte.

when im already at the maid latte, i saw subaru and ericka. "ohayo" i said while smiling. "ohayo" they said. i go to the staff room and put my bag in my locker.

later later the costomer is increasing. "waiter" the costomer said. i go to him and ask "what do you like oji-sama?" i said. "id like an omolet rice and korean kimchi" the costomer said. "hai oji-sama" i said while bowing. then i go to the kitchen and tell "omolet rice and korean kimchi" i said to the chef. "coming right up" the cheif said creeping a smile on his face.

i go to the staff room and get my cellephone. i texted sakura and subaru since im bored because all the costomer that they ordered, they already got it. so im just waiting the korean kimchi and omolet rice.

"misaki its done" the cheif said. i go to the kitchen and get the korean kimchi and the omolet rice. i give it to the costomer that they ordered.

later later the costomer is already decreasing. because the maid latte open 5:00 am. to 7:20 am. me and the staff go at the staff room to take their bag in the locker.

i get my bag in the locker then i say "byee see you tommorow" i said. i was about to go outside but cheif say something to me. "misaki can we talk in private?" cheif said with a frown face. oh no its a bad news.

"okay cheif" i said. then we go to his office.

"misaki you need to stop working" cheif said. "why? cheif?" i said with an shock emotion. "because you are now a collage student next year, dont you know that the lessons of the collage is harder than the high school life" cheif said.

"you need to focus on your studies," cheif said. "but...but i really need an job" i said with a tear on my face. "sorry misaki" cheif said with a sorry bow. cheif leave imediettly without listening to my explanation.

i open the gate and i close it. i decided to go to the park because im feeling sad.

i seat to the bench and thinking what will i do. i wish usui is here to comfort me. because he is the one always comforting me.

"are...you okay?" an unfamiliar voice talk to me. i looked up and see an unfamiliar person. "im..im okay" i said with a tears on my face.

(a/n oh i forgot to tell you there is a new charachter that im going to join so here it is

(a/n oh i forgot to tell you there is a new charachter that im going to join so here it is. look up ^)

then the unfamiliar person sit beside me. "a... by the way my name is reji from simagasi high  school" sachiko said. "a...konichiwa sachiko im misaki from seaka high school" i said.