Prologue [1/4 Edited]

Prologue

I blinked.

Once.

Twice.

I even tried to wink with my right then left eye. Failed, so I blinked with both.

I have been staring at the ceiling for quite some while now. I think my right hand started to fluff and fluff Mr. Shrimp Von Nietzsche. Fluffy! I put his fluffy num-nums on my face, sank deeper under my fluffy covers then started wiggling like crazy to try to bury myself in this fluffy heaven of fluffies! I think I could die.

"Boo!" My big brother's face suddenly popped out of nowhere. I looked at him for a bit and continued my quirky act of fluffing. I guess he took the message as he suddenly scooped me up. Before I knew it, we were at the dining table. A very fluffy kitty-shaped pancake was in front of me!

/ A wild fluffy fluffy kitty pancake has been spotted! /

| What are you going to do?

A. Eat    B. Gobble

C. Munch-munch    D. Nyam-Nyam

I quickly stabbed my forked into the fluffy goodness, until Zach snatched my hand. I tried to pull it back but he was strong! I think he's as strong as Monkey King in the newly aired cartoon yesterday! Gasps, that's amazing! Suddenly he let go and when I stabbed the fork back to the top of pancake, it was overflowing with chocolate!

/|\ End of Edit/|\

After showering for like the shortest I ever had, I was running for my dear life like literally I really need to get to school. My parents don't want me to carpool with my friends or even with my brother, I don't know why. Finally minutes later I arrived my school and was able to stick my foot between the door before it was closed. I let out a little yelp since my foot is small and the impact was strong.

"Sorry..." I said sheepishly to my science teacher, Mr. Greene. He is a very strict and perfectionist man. What I hate the most from him was the long assignments and nerve-wrecking exams.

"You're late! What have I told you Ms. Giuliani, education and success need a lot of time. This will be you're last time or you'll go to the principal, understand?" He glares at me, words dripping with hatred and then walks away not even waiting for my answer. "Yes sir." I squeaked. My dam of tears are over flowing and I'm sure everyone could see it but I won't let one tear drop. I wanna be a strong woman who stands for herself but again this is myself so probably, that won't happen like ever.

Once I asked my friend, 'Do you think I will mature?' and she answered, 'Probably wait-- definitely no.' Though it's okay because this is who I am and I'm too busy daydreaming fluffy teddy bears, candies, unicorns, oh oh and cotton candy, maybe even cute things.

I'm lazy to act mature I could do it like later.

Then yeah school ended whilst I was still staring at the open until I finally snap back to reality by my dear classmates. They were moving my teddy bear's hand that was patting my nose and cheeks, "This fell out from your bag.". They were really nice like they didn't treat me like I am a weird. I quickly grabbed Mr. Teddy and give him kisses and say said sorry too. I love my teddy bears. They have names you know but I could probably fill a whole page with how many bears I have or stuff toys.

I went home, did my assignments then change my clothes into my cute heart neckline baby blue nightdress that reached my knees.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
A/N: The pic on top is how I imagine Clara to be. I hope you enjoy this!! Please give me tips and advices on writing if you have time. Umm, is it good enough?