Chapter Two: I want Polar Bear.

"Mommy I'm up! I'm up!" I shouted to my mommy probably downstairs making yummy pancakes! Yum! Just imagine them drowning in chocolate syrup with a yummy cold chocolate drink.  Mommy insists that I drink hot chocolate but that hurt my tongue! Owie... And I like it that I have to chew the ice. Big brother never ate breakfast though... I think he wants to get to school early to meet up some people. When I asked my mommy and daddy what is he doing early at school, they just shook their heads at me and murmurs something about hormonal boys.

Anyway I just start on doing my daily rituals then after bathing and wore the nice comfy clothes mommy prepared for me. I learned once to never choose my clothes again. Last time when I chose my clothes I look horrible and I remembered my daddy cooing at me and my mommy just shook her head while my big brother just shrugged and walked away. I was thirteen that time! So enough reminiscing in old events, time to go to school! I walked down the hall the hall then down the stairs until I reached the kitchen where the heaven of pancakes are made--wait! No! It's supposed to be the birthing place of pancakes! Yeah, that's the right one. Now before big brother gobbled up all the pancakes. Well, I did I say that big brother goes to school early but we have this thing where we eat breakfast together for the first day of school.

And when I did reached the kitchen did my life got shattered. I know I should've said 'my heart got shattered' but heart and life are like the same for me. There it was the plate where the god-made pancakes should've been. There's nothing left but the chocolate stain on the plate. I started crying loudly and flinging my arms around. Mommy immediately went up to me and hugged me asking me what's wrong. I just pointed to plate and when she saw it, she glared at my big brother. "Mommy big brother's a big meanie," I cried. Woah, there goes my tear bag. Well the last time I cried was two days ago when I didn't want to go somewhere new but then they bribed me with a new human-size which-is-much-more-bigger-than-me teddy bear. After my mommy forced my big meany brother to stay and drive with me to school. Yay! I get to ride with big brother. I don't hate him anymore when I have the perfect revenge for him. Insert evil smiling face and evil laugh.

So when we were going to ride the car, I tugged on my daddy's sleeve. He looked at me and then began to pat my head. "Daddy, I'm still sleepy," I even rubbed my eyes and even yawned. It seems to work since Daddy cooed at me and told my big brother to be my pillow. Then I innocently smiled at my big brother to which he glares at. The whole ride was silent and I actually fell asleep. When I woke up we're in front of the school. It was big and the kind of red brick-type of school with an air of sophistication. I noticed that everyone is wearing civilian not uniform. Sad, I even wore my uniform which mommy bought for me. It's cute anyway so I think It's okay.

People were looking at us. There was murmurs and whispers, probably about who we are. I felt burning in my chest and my lungs seemed to tightened. It's getting hard to breathe. I tugged on big meany's sleeve and he immediately carried me into his arms and run to the slowly  fading car of our dad. It seemed as time has stopped and then the people around me are just mere shadows. Whispering and laughing at me... They're laughing at me again. More tears streamed down my cheeks as I got into the vehicle and to the hospital.

I'm used to the scent of hospital. I've always been there since I can remember. I was pretty much known to be the only patient that stays there since everyone is healthy. I received gifts from the nurses and doctors. Mommy was there and so is dad, I don't call him daddy since I'm not close to him and I just known him a little over the year. They all were holding my hands as I open my eyes. My guess is that I go sleepy when I went into a panic attack. Mr. Bear, a teddy bear with a green and blue scarf, was also there along with Mr. Blue, a bluish pillow with the stars smiling. I cuddled to them closer and sigh in relief.

After having Blue check upon me, the doctor's eyes are pretty blue, we went to the mall. "Mommy I want coloring books and those pretty, pretty colors," I exclaimed. She laughed at my cuteness and we to buy them. Mommy even bought me a cute white teddy bear. I named him Polar since he's like a polar bear. I want polar bear. They're soft! And fluffy! And and gives best cuddles!!! I want cuddles! I give my mommy grabby hands and slightly jump on my feet. She scooped me up into her arms and began walking around the mall with me on her arms. Mommy is the bestest mommy! She doesn't care if-if people looked at her as long as she makes me happy. Bestest mommy! I nuzzled my face on the crook of her neck and soon I was out like light.

I woke up in a cute elephant pajamas and Polar on my arms. There was lights in the shape of starts on my ceiling from my night light. I forced myself out of the covers of the fluffy cloud which is my bed. I grabbed my hands on my eyes, trying to wipe out the sleepiness. Then with my Polar and my blanket I went downstairs, carefully stepping down the stairs.