Chapter Three (Second Part)

"Honey, time to go to school," my mom shouted from downstairs. I stared at the mirror above me which I placed for no reason, which may also be the reason of my death someday. Fixed my bed then done my daily rituals; I checked my bag then found none... None! I panicked so I looked underneath my bed, on the table and even in my stuffies' houses! I hurriedly looked inside each of the houses; I built them when I was bored and big brother was hanging out with his new friends, each was made of pieces of furniture inside my room and pillows as the floor so that they could sleep in there. 

"Whatcha lookin' for," my brother asked. I snapped my head in his direction I almost thought I'll get a whiplash. "My stuffies," I cried. My vision was getting blurry and my hands were swinging wildly both on sides. I saw my brother immediately get on his knees to console me. There were soft murmurs of sweet nothings and a hand patting my head while another in around my waist. After a minute or so, I calmed down and we were making our way to the car. "Sweetie are you okay," my mother questioned. I just nodded my head, hoping she would drop the subject. Thankfully, she did.

The gates of the school I was supposed to start last Monday came on view. I checked my bag for the last time and made sure the three lucky stuffies' heads are hidden. I'm scared of how they'll react to the things I like, they might shun me or like me. "Look, just stay in the shadows until you found a friend okay," brother sighed the same words whenever we changed schools. And then he was gone. " I can do this, " I mumbled to myself. 

The halls of the school were empty with a few papers and materials left on the floor. There were the occasional shouting and screams of joy. I took random turns, left and right, and before I know it I was lost. I saw a hint of cloth in my peripheral vision, I followed the direction it took and saw a man. I walked up to the man taller than me obviously, I'm only 5'3. I tugged on his sleeves and he craned his neck to look down, "Yes, little girl?" I frowned at that. I know I'm small but that was mean! "Where is this class," I stuttered. He took the piece of paper and looked deep in thought. He hummed and gave me back the paper. "You must meet someone first before I accompany to your class," he commanded and half-dragged me to a door with gold plated on it. "Alpha," I read quietly. 

The man whose name I still don't know or heard knocked thrice on the door, there was a loud 'come in' before the man opened the door with both hands like a dramatic entrance. And dragged me again to a soft plush chair. There was a laptop on the table in front of me, hiding the identity of the superior. The soft clicks of the keyboard keys and tick-tock of the clock almost lulled me to sleep, reminding me of the lack of sleep last night. I kinda annoyed my brother till sunrise so that he can't sleep which also resulted in me to have a little to none sleep. It was worth it to see his annoyed face and groans of irritation. "Alpha, here is one of the new students," the man who dragged me reported. The said 'Alpha' held a finger up indicating to wait. Then his eyes met mine.

~~~

Do you like it? Is it good? Or is the previous ones are better? Third Part next then Chapter 4

Don't forget to 

v͓̽o͓̽t͓̽e͓̽

c͎o͎m͎m͎e͎n͎t͎

~and~

l♥o♥v♥e♥

Dedicated to all the supporters of the book! 

Oh yeah, and it took me longer to write this because of my profession (??? Not sure if right ???) which is procrastinating. I was just lazy to write this...