Chapter 1

Love...

Is that what Palette REALLY felt for Goth...? Nonsense, it could'nt have been, after all, they were Best Friends, right? Yeah, that was it. If he took it the other way, thier friendship would be ruined, and it would all be his fault. He didnt want that.

Then, as if on cue, He saw goth inside the daycare, already caring for the children. "Oh! Speaking of Goth!" Palette said as he ran inside to see him. He swung open the doors of the daycare and ran over to Goth, who was sweeping the floor. "Gothy!" Palette shouted as he picked him up, embracing him with a hug, which made Goth drop the broom he was using to sweep. "! A-Ah!" Goth blushed as he looked down at Palette.
"P-Palette..?"
"I missed you so much!"
"B-But it's only been a day.." Goth thought to himself. But he didnt care, he liked the attention. Pallette put him down, looking down at him, then focusing his attention to the broom that he had caused goth to drop. "Whoops, I'm sorry Goth..!" He said, nervously laughing and rubbing the back of his skull. Goth stared up at him, blushing, not even noticing it. "Why is he so hot...?" Goth thought to himself. Palette looked down and saw he hasnt moved an inch to get it. "Uh, it's right behind ya bud..!" he spoke, pointing at the broom. Goth quickly snapped out of his little daydream, glancing behind him and saw the broom on the floor. "O-Oh, its fine palette..!" He stuttered as he picked it up and went back to sweeping.

"Palette!" A voice called out from behind them. "Huh?" Palette turned, seeing PaperJam there. "Oh, Hi PaperJam! Can I help out with the kids in any way?" Palette asked. "Hmm.. I cant think of anything at the moment, but, when I do, I'll let you know what you can do!" PaperJam responded. "Alright!" Palette said. He was kinda glad he didnt have to do anything, it meant that he could spend more time with his buddy!

Minutes went by, and the two of them cleaned away, talking as they did.
"And then, I said, 'But dad! I just wanna see what the paint tastes like!'"
"Pffft!" Goth laughed at the joke, and Palette couldnt help but stare. "Oh my god he's so cute..." He thought to himself, then realizing what he was saying, and quickly stopped himself. "No, stop it Palette! Its not like that!" Goth's laughing faded as he looked up at him. "That was funny...!" Palette smiled down at him. "Heh, yup!" He smiled, ignoring his true feeling for his buddy,

Love.

//Aaaay my first chapter finished >w<

Anyway, Julia here!

To those who were confused about the whole daycare thing, I'm using the PJ's daycare AU for this story. (For more information, see blogthegreatrouge 's tumblr! Or, just check her out in general, she's awesome >w<)

I may or may not continue this, im not sure yet.
Oh well, just enjoy some poth for now.

~Julia