im a what ~ chapter 2

Y/N POV
I wake up on a bed I sit up and look at my surroundings I'm in a cabin. I stand up and walk out of this bedroom and see a guy watching some TV " umm hey do you know where I am " I say as I walk closer to him. he looks at me I see that he has wolf ears and tail? I'm going insane " oh this is my cabin and umm once you get comfortable I need to tell you something ". he says I nod and sit next to him on his sofa " so what do you want to tell me " well your a werewolf " he said I laughed. He looked at me " wait really ? " I said he nodded " it was kinda my fault I thought you were a hunter but I was wrong" the man said " umm well its not your fault....." You say waiting form him to give you his name " oh I'm mark I sorry I never said my name " well I'm Y/N " you say with a little smile.

Mark POV
This is weird she didn't ask if there is a way to reverse it " umm you don't care that your a werewolf " I ask " nope I don't care I love werewolves " she said. Wow I didn't know people didn't care about that that she may be the only one that doesn't care put I'm fine with that. After we get to know each other its night but no full moon which is good because its hard to control yourself when you turn " sooo mark how is it when you turn " Y/N asked " well its kinda painful but when you get use to it its nothing " I say. She nods so I know she was listening.

Y/N POV
Well that's going to be interesting when I turn but I'm not up for it yet. I go and get ready for bed I guess I'm kinda staying here after I get ready I get on the sofa and fall asleep.