2)... I'm Pregnant

Taehyung POV
It was a stormy day in Seoul, South Korea. The rain was practically devouring everything in sight and thunder would rumble every so often. If today was a normal stormy day in our dorm room (which happens to be some sort of Gothic mansion reserved specially for Jungkook's family), I would be sitting with Kookie on my lap, enjoying a movie together or just chatting with each other about each and every thing that crossed our minds. Then,Jin eomma, sorry hyung would come in telling us to shut up,so he and Suga hyung could get their beauty sleep. We would quietly obey him and leave the room to Jimin and Hoseok hyung's room, only to come back later with Rap Mon hyung and scare the crap out of them as punishment for all the times they would pull pranks on us. We would get scolded afterwards, but Rap Mon hyung would always step in and make sure that nobody was about to die. Now there was no chance of any of that happening and it's all because of one small mistake. Who knew what they would say? JiMinnie would probably be on my side, but I'm not too sure about the others as they were completely different people when we were away from campus

Splish,splash. Splish,splash. I kept stepping into the deep puddles, and soaking my legs. My snot and mucus were streaming down my face alongside my salty, bittersweet tears. Even as I stepped into the company car, another fresh wave of tears erupted from my tear ducts, while the driver, our butler, silently handed me a box of tissues. "Thank you" I said,barely audible to human ears, but he must have heard it, for I could see him giving me a worried smile through the rear view mirror.

Would he still be so caring towards me if he knew? How would they all react? But,most importantly, How would Kookie react? Would it turn out to be like those happy fanfictions where everyone ends up happy? Or would it leave me broken and shattered afterwards?

Flashback

I was patiently waiting for the doctor to finish to come out with the results. Finally, after a long awaited hour, the doctor arrives with the test results. "Mr. Kim Taehyung, it seems that you have been..." The anxiety had been eating away at me. Now, I was beginning to get worried. I gulped and meekly whispered "Yes?". I didn't have cancer or some other life-threatening disease, did I? No, I couldn't have. I was not ready to hear I was going to die soon. Not today. "It seems that you have been impregnated." And that is the moment when my whole entire world came crashing down.

End of Flashback

Later, I found out that I had some rare disease that enabled me to get pregnant. It would explain why my "uncle", Jung Daehyun was so caring towards me and seemed to favor me to his own children. It turns out I was a mistake that my "uncle" and my father created one night at some random hotel, despite them both being straight as a ruler.

Kim Taeyeon, the woman I knew my whole life as my mother was a cover up for my dad. Two months into the pregnancy, my father , Byun Baekhyun, knelt down on one knee and proposed to the supposedly love of his life, who immediately accepted. They ended up getting married two months later.

My "mother" ended up playing the doctor during my birth and agreed to keep my true parents a secret, on the one condition I would be named after her side of the family. Hence, the name Kim Taehyung.

This "disease" isn't exactly common in the first place, but due to the large number of homophobics in South Korea, the government decided to keep it top secret, even going as far as to filter any posts of it on the internet. Guess it's not a secret anymore.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Sorry about the long wait. I was facing some problems with the site and stuff, so I couldn't really upload anything. By the way, there are some changes with the plot and stuff, like the business AU and the supernatural AU combo thing. I'll have a chapter explaining that either today or tommorow. Bye.

~ Sumaya❤️