We fell into the world of Blue Exorcist ~yaoi fan-fic~

I hate it. I hate them. Why do they always hit me? Are they going to hit her too? I won’t let them touch her. She’s mine. My angel. My light oh happiness. I’ll take her away from them, they don’t deserve her.

“You little demon, I’ll kill you for this. I should not have given birth to the likes of you, you cursed child of Satan!”

I knew it was true, but I wanted to protect her, demon or not, she was my sister. Aren’t big brothers supposed to protect their little sisters, even from their parents? I have the tattoo that curses me, our parents hated me, and they hated my sister as well. I ran with my sister in my arms until I reached a village.

“Are knew home, big brother.”

It has been five years since then. It was the usual morning in our town Heiwana the home we made for ourselves.  As the name states it is always peaceful here, no disturbances, no gangs, it’s like a mini Kyoto town. My name is Mika Mondai; I’m a male, 15 years old. I have black hair with a streak of blue in it; I live with my nine year old sister, Yukari. It’s just the two of us, I left my parents since they only abused us. She has black hair, but no streak. Also my best friends live near us, a flame headed spike, Suta Sujiro, and a blond with short hair, Taiyo Nataro. Our favorite anime is blue exorcist; we just can’t get enough of it.

The town we live in is located quite far from cities, usually nothing happens, until today. Me, Suta, and Taiyo were headed towards my place until we saw the blue fire. I ran towards my house, I had to save her. Yukari was still inside.

“Big brother, help me!” she cried. I couldn’t reach her in time. The house collapsed and my friends dragged me away. I lost my sister, my angel. I could hear someone laughing, but I didn’t care at the time. We went to Taiyo’s house, while the police investigate what had happened. After hours of crying, we went to sleep.

I could hear the laughter again, I could feel the flame, the flame that cursed me.

“That’s right child, I curse you with the blue flame.” I woke up, and so did my friends. On instinct we ran outside, the village was burning, we couldn’t move, the floor under us was vanishing. We were sucked into the ground. Darkness surrounded us. It seemed to be an eternity, until we finally fell.

“Ita, that hurts. Suta, get off me” I said. I looked around and everything looked like an anime. Everything was bright, except a boy that was walking down the road. I was standing up and my friends were still lying down in the bush we landed. My friends looked like characters from an anime. Suta still had his red hair and his eyes are still green, he looked a bit like Axel from kingdom hearts, except for the little triangles and he didn’t have that much of a mane. Taiyo still blonde and blue eyed, his hair seemed a bit longer. Taiyo opens his eyes and points at me.

“Your hair got longer and your eyes are red, you kinda look like Itachi, a girly Itachi, cool.”

“Do I still have the blue streak?” he nods. We all stand up and see that a boy is staring at us.

“Are you guys ok?” he asks. I turn to look at him and see… holy shiz!

“Rin Okumura?!” I yelled. Both my friends had their jaws dropped. Rin looked shocked.

“How do you know my name?!” he yelled. As I was about to answer, I spat out blood. I was grabbed by Rin before hitting the ground. I fell unconscious.

Rin’s pov ------------------------------------------

On instinct I grabbed the girl as she was falling. Dam, that’s a lot of blood she spat out. What should I do?

“Hey, can you take us to the church of father Shiro Fujimoto?” asked the blonde guy.

“Sure, but how do you know father Fujimoto?”

“We’ll explain later,” said the red head. I just nod and carry the girl on my back. We arrived at the church in minutes. Everyone was in the dining table, I ran inside.

“Yukio, we got an emergency!” I yelled. My brother looks up and sees the girl on my back, his eyes widening.

“Bring her this way.” I followed him and so did the other guys that were with the girl. They look a bit to calm. Father Fujimoto comes in too.

“Rin, lay the girl on the sofa,” said Yukio. I did as I was told. Then one of the guys shoves me out of the room.

“Hey what are you doing?”

“Soon, you will learn, Rin,” said the blonde.

Yukio’s pov ---------------------------------------------------

“What happened to her?” I asked.

“Her?” questions the blonde.

“This girl here.”

“Yukio, she is a guy,” said the red head. Then the blonde kneels besides the unconscious boy, puts a hand on his chest and his hand glows green. After a while it stops glowing and the blacked haired boy opens his eyes. He sits up.

“How did you do that?” I ask. The blonde looks at me and shrugs.

“I don’t really know, I just did it.” Then the black haired boy looks at father Fujimoto. Then I was shoved outside with my brother.

Shiro’s pov --------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shiro Fujimoto, I have a request.” I nod him to continue. “We wish to become exorcists.” The other boys nod.

“Why do you wish to become exorcists?”

“We want revenge, our home destroyed by the blue flame, also you need more people to protect Rin-sama.”

“Rin-sama?” I ask. He takes off his shirt and he has a tattoo of a blue flame on his shoulder, then a blue line connected to it goes to his back and it looks like flames are spreading on his back.

“I am the child cursed by Satan, I’m a half bread,” he said. My eyes widen.

“How much do you know of Rin?”

“Everything.”

“Very well, I will send your applications in with a friend of mine.”

Mika’s pov -----------------------------------------------------------------------

After that father Fujimoto leaves.

“Mika, what do we do now?” asks Suta.

“We stay here and watch over Rin, I know Satan wants Rin, when he comes I’ll kill him, for Yukari.”

“For Yukari.” They said.

After a couple of ours, father Fujimoto called us in a living room like room. Everyone was there, even Rin and Yukio.

“I’ve decided that you three will be staying under my roof, thus you will become a part of this family.” said Shiro.

“Thank you so much!” yelled Taiyo with anime tears streaming out of his eyes and hugging Shiro.

“Now, how about an introduction?” asked Shiro. Taiyo let go and we nodded.

“I am Taiyo Nataro.”

“I am Suta Sujiro.”

“I am Mika Mondai.”

“That’s it? Nothing else? Just your names.” Asked Rin.

“Well, we were lucky to be found, we just lost our entire village to a wild fire, we came from a village called Heiwana,” said Taiyo.

“A village named peace?” asked Yukio.

“Yay, it was always calm, like a mini Kyoto,” I said.

“Well, since you guys are living with us, call me big brother,” said Rin.

“Hai!” we said in unsion.