Bullying Bullies

At school, everyone took advantage of the fact that I was shy and quiet. They took advantage that I had social anxiety disorder. Yup, that's the horrible thing that I was talking about earlier. I had my friends Laila and Sherry, but we never had the same classes. So in that much of time, everyone likes to bully me. But their bullying would stop all the time. Why?

There was this one time after school when these three boys were talking about me literally behind my back. Being who I was and recently reading about this girl who got stalked, I looked back at them the same way the girl described the stalker looking at her. 

A sinister smirk played on his lips... his eyes were dead inside as he started walking towards the station.

Just as I looked back, the boys stopped talking and acting all casual. I turned back, pulling my hood over my head, and they started talking about me again. I felt my anger building inside me as an evil smile went from ear to ear on my face. I knew just what to do if they even touched me.

Just as I thought it, one of the boys grabbed the back of my bag and swung me to face them. I took the boy who grabbed my bag, and I twisted his wrist until I heard a gruesome crack. He screamed, holding his dangling hand as his friends looked at him scared out of their minds.

"Just so you boys know," I said in a spine-chilling and dead voice. "If you mess with me, you mess with death." I made sure my eyes seemed dead to them before revealing my face under my hood's shadow it was casting upon my face. "You have been spared... for now." And because I knew those kids' names form the yearbook, I added. "You three, Brian, Thomas, and John, got lucky this time."

Ever since then, those three have never bullied me ever again. Heck, all three moved away until a few years later. It was violent, I'll give you that, but none of my other encounters with bullies went down like that. I promise. I only did that because I played too many violent games like Assassin's Creed and C.O.D. In the end, did I get reported by those kids? Nope. Years later, they told me they were too afraid that I would murder them if they told on me. I still remember John saying "You've changed a lot since the end of 2012."

My other encounters were pretty interesting. I'll tell you this other story I have about this girl named Sophia Cross. If she's reading this, then you know what you deserved. She use to bully both me and my friends, and I used to be in this association called United Kids Against Bullying, or UKAB. 

We kept our badges on every single day of school, so when Sophia came up to me, I held up my badge. She raised her brow when I did that and laughed.

"What?" She said. "Is that somehow gonna stop me from trying to make you realize how useless you are in this world?"

"Would you harass a police officer?" I asked her.

"No. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Technically, UKAB is the police department of this school." This next part I said wasn't true, but I had to scare her off somehow. "And we could call the police and get you arrested if you mess with us."

"No you can't," she said, smirking. 

"Happened once," I answered, copying her smirk. "Ever wonder what happened to the three brothers that bullied me in 2012?"

Her eyes widened at that statement. Sophia didn't know those three- you know, the dudes from the previous story- so tricking her into this was pretty easy. I put my badge back in my pocket while still looking at her dead in the eyes.

"I thought they left because of someone threatening them," she said.

"Threatening to arrest them," I corrected. "Arrest them for a hate crime."

I saw her gulp as she quickly ran to her little group of friends. I shook my head and chuckled. The people from my school were so easy to trick, and I loved it to bits. But what did Sophia do that made me do that? She use to spread rumors that I was the Devil's daughter and that I use to try to bring him back by summoning him around me. People either were too gullible and believed it, or they just used it to make fun of me.

Were all my bullying encounters like that? Most of them were threats, a couple were getting a bone broken or dislocated, and one time I found out one of my bullies was going through a bad time. That bully that I found out was having a bad time is still my friend to this day (SherryCherry240 and Rainbowhead456 know this person very well. AtzaArya, you get annoyed by this guy a lot).

But how did this make me go silent? My social anxiety made me hate people to the max, so I never talked to them. They were all bullies that feared me, and the friends I did have I was never allowed to see because my dad refused to let me go to their houses. I couldn't even invite them to my house!

I stayed in this cycle for a while... well.... until 2015 came along.