Chapter 9

(5 weeks later- Magcon Chicago)

  We all run off the stage, the sound of the fans getting quieter and quieter. I see Jacob and Makenzie kiss and a smile forms on my face. Joey comes up to me and jumps on my back.

"That was such a good show! I'm so excited for tomorrow!" He hugs me ecstatically and then jumps off my back and runs to Aaron. Taylor comes up to me next and fist bumps me.

"That was a good show. How are you and Hunter?" He asks.

I look over to Hunter who switches his eyes from me to the floor. A sad expression shows on his face which confuses me.

"Oh I don't know." I say honestly. Taylor gives me a small grin and rubs my shoulder before walking away.

We all walk back to our rooms and I walk up to Hunter.

"Are you okay Hunta." I bump my shoulder into him with a small smile and he just looks up at me before looking back down.

"Don't be shady." I say with a small laugh. He looks away and bites his lip.

"Ugh your so over dramatic." I sigh and walk into Cameron's room.

As soon as I walk into the room, Cameron shoves a Remote control at me.

"Play Call Of Duty with us. I want to prove to the boys you can play better than any of them."

"Wait-" I stopped him.

"You brought your PS4 here?" I say with a small smile.

"Yup. The boys were begging me...." I don't let him finish and I turn my controller on and slide onto the bed.

The first game is me and Blake who I started getting aggravated at even though I was winning.

"Ugh stop screen-hopping Blake!" I groan and dodge one of his shots. He grins and throws a grenade at me but I jump up on to a ledge and kill him. He sighs and the next round begins. I see him peak onto my screen and see where I'm hiding and I smack him upside the head and luckily he falls off a ledge and I cheer.

"You cheated!" He turns around to me quickly and crosses his arms.

My jaw drops, "Says the person who I just saw watch my side of the screen!"

"Guys stop fighting. I'll play next." Brandon says, taking the remote from Blake.

"Good luck dude." Blake whispers into his ear and I smirk. We start as always on opposite sides of the map. Luckily, unlike Blake, Brandon keeps his eyes completely focused on the top of the screen where his side is.

I slide next to him and move my character onto the top of the building. My character gets shot once and my screen tints red.

A red dot shows on the map behind me and I swing my character around, shooting Brandon's in the head. His character falls to the ground and he re spawns farther away.

I find my way into a building and follow the red button to Brandon. I watch through the buildings window and aim my shotgun and Brandon before shooting.

Towards the end of the game, I have 27 points and Brandon has 3.

"Okay I guess your sister can play." The boys say to Cameron and I smile victoriously.

Hayes comes up to me next, "Want to go on Younow? It's my last day here and I want to broadcast with you." He says and I nod. I completely forgot today is Hayes' last day.

We walk into Hayes' room together which is already empty because all the others were gathered together in Cam's room.

Hayes' slowly enters his phone and turns on the younow app before starting the broadcast. It took a second before people started rolling in and I also mentioned I was live with him on Snapchat which brought many people in.