Chapter 12.

Previously....

"What? Is it a sin to hold someone's hand?" Blake replies.

"...I mean in my book-" Hunter starts but I cut in,

"Nobody asked Hunter, because obviously 'your book' doesn't apply to everyone else." It comes out a bit more harsh then I intended and Hunter's eyes flash with a million different feelings before he looks away.

"Maybe it doesn't apply to me. But it sure as hell applies to you."

I look around in confusion. How could it only apply to me?

"I'm not an object Hunter. " I argue back but he doesn't even take the time to listen, he grabs the girls' arm and walks outside. 

later that night I sat in bed thinking. Maybe Blake is the way to go. He's my bestfriend. I have to admit, I do have feelings for him. 

But I also have feelings for Hunter.

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts and i jump of my bed quickly before opening the door.

There in front of me stands a sorry looking Hunter with guilt written all over him. 

"Can I come in, I need to explain." With that I sigh and throw the door open more before sitting on my bed. I cross my arms and look at Hunter.

"I'm sorry-" I interrupt him, "Look I'm not going to sit here and listen to how sorry you are. You just ruined my respect I had for you. You can't sit there and act like girls are some kind of object you feel obligated to control-"

"Do you really want to know why I said that... because I love you Anna. Its obvious. When I saw you with Blake I freaked out and-" He cuts in but I interrupt him again.

"-Maybe I don't want to be with someone who continuously hurts me."

Hurt flashes through Hunter's eyes and he walks out with his head down.

As soon as the door slams behind him, I fall onto the bed with my heart beating intensely.  I didn't even realize I looked in the mirror across from the hotel bed. My eyes are red and puffy and I have blood on my lip from where I bit down so hard in anger.

That anger begins to come back and I feel my long nails digging into my hands.

"Hey Ann- woahh are you okay?!" Blake rushes in and pulls my hands out of the fist shape I had them in and looks at my bleeding palms.

"Its nothing." I walk into the bathroom and put my hands under the water, hissing when the cold water goes inside the cut.

As soon as my hands are cleaned up well, I take my tear stained shirt off and walk back out, completely forgetting Blake was there.

"What the hell Anna, could've told me you're going to change and I would've gotten out."

Blake stands up to go out and my mind goes blank, I grab his arm and stop him from walking.

(If you don't want to read this scroll down until you see the star sign.)

I pull him towards me and realizes what is happening. He pulls my face towards his and kisses me, slowly and then faster. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and he rests his hands on my upper thighs.

He slowly pushes me onto the bed and slowly pulls off my shorts while I take his shirt over his head.

A knock on the door pulls us away from eachother.

*******

I push Blake into the bathroom and slip on my shorts and teeshirt.

I slowly open the door and sigh when I see its Jacob, not Hunter or Cameron.

"I heard what happened." Jacob says. He glances at my swollen lips and raises an eyebrow but decides not to question it.

"Oh." I open up the door and allow him in, hoping that Blake is changed.

"Hunter was a complete jerk for that. I didn't expect him to do that. But I have to say, He has something special with you..." My hearts jumps, "...That girl he was with, That's his sisters bestfriend. It was planned. He wanted to make you jealous but Blake ruined his plan-Oh hey Blake!" Blake comes out of the bathroom and Jacob gets up nervously.

"Pff, not like I as talking about you or anything-" Jacob runs out of the room and I smile.

Once the door shuts, Blake puts his hands on my hips and kisses my neck.

"Want to finish what we started?" He whispers into my ear.

I think about saying yes but then Jacob's words trace across my mind, "He has something special for you..." I shake my head at Blake.

"I think I'm going to pack up and go to sleep. We leave tomorrow and I haven't even started packing, I've also had a really long day, ya know.."

Blake nods and smiles before kissing me and walking out.

I replay Jacobs words in my head over and over until I finally pack up and fall asleep.

"But I have to say, He has something special for you."

---

Ahh the last time I updated was Christmas.... Sorry for the wait but I've been so busy with school and everything that I haven't gotten the chance to log in and upload an update. That's also why this is so short and horrible. But luckily, there's a lot more drama I'm planning to add to this story and school is ending in a few weeks so I'll have plenty of time to update!

  - Thank you for reading!,

                           Kenzie