Fleek

It was my first day back at school after my parents won the lottery. We were rich, and the "Barbies" all wanted to be my friend. Sure I had new clothes, expensive shoes, and name brand school supplies, but what was the difference? I'm still the same person, right? I still can rap faster than Eminem, I still can beat up two grown men if they're hungry for a knuckle sammich, and I still am a straight A+ student."Oh Melanie! It just have to ask, were did you get those shiny black heals from? I mean, like, seriously, they are on fleek!" Cassidy, the "Barbie Squad" leader cooed.
Ugh, of corse she just has to use the word "fleek." It's number one on my "Hated Words" list, along with:
1.fleek
2.swag
3.squad
4.lagitness
5.dab
I know, it's a preeeeety short list but, yeah, those words are definitely overused. I decided to just go along with her petty games and cooly replied",Somewhere."
Obviously it agitated her, but I took joy in knowing that in the real world, nobody cares if your popular. Then she giggled and said,"Oh your so funny! Ya' know, our squad has an opening if your interested! We'd loooooove to have you join us!"
"Nah." I replied, not really caring.
Besides, I had some important things to attend to. School was over and I needed to put on my costume for my dress rehearsal for the play. I was the gothic princess of "Mayhem Towers." We were rehearsing the scene that took place during the masquerade. As I made my way into the bathroom I noticed that nobody was inside the theater. I slipped on my black dress with dark purple lace sleeves and my sparkling silver tiara and black rhinestone mask. I waited about a half hour waiting for the rest of the cast to arrive when finally my bestie, Christine, who is on stage crew, arrived. "Dude, where were you?"
             "Uuuuhhh, school ends at 3:00 and rehearsals don't start until another ten minutes." Christine said.
             Christine's nickname is Chrissy. Not because we're friends, but because I'm too lazy to say two syllables. I know, sad isn't it. I shrugged and sat on the stage for about three minutes before pulling out a king sized Twix bar and said",Want some?"
               "Braces." Chrissy responded.
              "I hate your orthodontist." I said teasingly.