The Kidnapper

When rehearsals ended, I was too lazy to take off my costume so I walked outside in my entire costume, even my mask. Yeah, I know, sad. When I walked outside by the bus stop I heard a girl screaming. I ran as fast as I could. I jumped over bike racks, and pushed through the Barbie Squad(lol, they weren't in my way). About thirty feet away, maybe more a girl was being dragged to a car. As I ran I stiff armed the man dragging the girl away. As he hit the ground he yelled", You think your so tough, aye!?"
                   "Yeah! Bet you can't run fast enough to get away from this!" I taunted him.
                   As soon as he got back up I delivered an oh so satisfying uppercut to that butt nugget's ugly face. When his head jerked up I screamed "RUN!!!!!"
                   I caught up to her when we were far enough away and the man drove off. I told her to follow me and to call the cops on her cell. As she pulled out her Samsung, I said"You do know those can blow up right?"
                 "Wow, you save me from getting kidnapped and all you have to say is'Those blow up." She said, mocking my voice.
                 "What's your name?"
                 "Rosie."
                 "Rosie, why was that butt munch trying to kidnap you?"
                 "No."
                "Then call the cops, follow me, and keep your guard up, because he could be coming back."
                Rosie turned her phone on and started dialing 911." Yes, operator, I was almost kidnapped. It was a male with tan skin, green eyes, and dyed teal blue hair. Uh huh, yes, he had a red Honda Accord with a cracked window on the left door. Uhhhhh, his plate numbers were I-t-w-u-z-m-e. Yes ma'm, one second. Were are we going?"
                 "My house, my address is 3479 Amethyst drive.
                 "Sorry ma'm, it's 3479 Amethyst drive."
                   We walked down to the spot where I told my chofúre to meet me after school.