It's Not What It Looks Like!

-Hanji's POV-

I skip up to the porcelain white house in front of me. Hopping up the steps and knocking eagerly at the door. The light click of the door's lock can be heard and the wooden door opens, revealing a short, raven-haired man.

I smile, "Hey Levi! Beautiful morning isn't it?"

He replies with a "Tch." and moves out of the way so I can come in. I walk past him and into the foyer. He has a modern-looking house, nothing too fancy. I take off my shoes and put them away. He always makes guests do this. Then again he is a bit of a clean freak. Scratch that, he is the definition of clean freak.

I walk into the living room and throw my bag on the couch. Levi follows me in and grabs my bag, bringing it to a small table and setting it down gently. He then walks back and looks at me weirdly.

"What?" I ask him, "Something wrong with my glasses again?"

He nods, "Yes. They're filthy."

I wave it off, "Pfft! I can deal with a little dirt on my glasses!"

He groans, "Well, I can't."

He takes my glasses off carefully and starts to walk to the bathroom to clean them. I try to grab his arm but just end up swinging my arms in the air

"Hey! Levi come back-" I trip on my own foot and fall onto the floor with a 'thud'.

He comes back, wiping my glasses thoroughly and trying to hide a slight smirk.

"I leave you alone for a second and you already managed to fall on your face. What do you think would happen if I merely went out to buy pizza for us?" He says.

I sit up and try to focus on him, "Shut up. Just give me my glasses." I reach out my hand.

He sighs and hands me them back, "Fine, fine. Oh, by the way Erwin is coming over today."

"What?! Erwin's coming!? Yay!" I stand up and run over to my bag, digging through it and taking out my cell phone. Turning it on and unlocking it. "I have to show him pictures of my new dogs! Sawney and Bean!"

"Wait, you got new dogs? Why didn't you tell me? Show me the pictures." He says, holding his hand out to me.

I hand him my phone and scroll to the picture of the two dogs. "That's Bean!" I point to the tan husky. "And that's Sawney!" I point to the grey husky. "We got them yesterday! They're only seven months old! They're super sweet!"

"They look cute." He says, handing me back my phone.

A soft knock can be heard on the front door and I quickly spin around, running towards the door. Opening it and seeing Erwin. I smile wide and let him in.

"Erwin!" I yell happily and jump into his arms hugging him.

He laughs and hugs back, "Hey Hanji! I didn't know you'd be here." He lets go of me and closes the door behind him, "How's it going?"

"It's good! I just got two new dogs! Sawney and Bean! They are the most adorable dogs you will ever-" I get interrupted by Levi, who covers my mouth with his hand and drags me backwards.

I struggle to get out of his grasp as he drags me into the living room again. Erwin follows us, laughing and shaking his head. Levi stops dragging me and releases my mouth.

He groans and wipes his hand on his pants, "Why did you lick my hand?" He looks at me in disgust.

"I felt like I was being kidnapped. Had to fight back somehow. Besides, it wasn't like I wanted to. Your hand tasted like sanitizer and Windex." I retort with a grin.