Meet Savannah

This is the story of Savannah Stump, she is in grade 11, 16 years old and goes to Glenbrook South high school in Chicago Illinois. Her parents are Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump, members of the band Fall Out Boy. Savannah is Patrick's biological daughter, her mother is Anna but she left after a one night stand, that's when he met Pete and fell deeply in love. Savannah has brown hair like Anna and loves expressing herself though music like Patrick, She gets picked on a lot but she's used to it. She loves her dads and usually goes on tour with them, it was the last show of their Wintour tour and she was so excited to go with them. She was in her room doing her makeup when Patrick walked in.

Savannah's POV
"Ready to go baby doll?" My dad Patrick asks and kisses my forehead, "yeah dad" I say and smile. "I love you baby" he says, "I love you too daddy" I reply and walk downstairs after finishing my makeup to find my other dad Pete watching The Nightmare Before Christmas "hi daddy, ready to go?" I ask, "hi honey, I just need to put on my eyeliner then I'll be ready" he says pausing the movie and rushing upstairs just as Patrick comes down, "where's daddy going?" he asks me, "to put on his eyeliner" I say and sit down on the couch unpausing the movie. Pete then screams from the distance and runs downstairs only one eye done and takes the remote from me to pause it again,  "NO! Don't play the movie without meeeee!" He whines.  I roll my eyes "daaad, you've see this movie like fifty billion times already" I whine back, "so what? I love this movie" he says. "Shut up Panda and go finish your eyeliner" Patrick says rolling his eyes. "Ugh! Fiiiine" only if she doesn't watch the rest of the movie without me" he whines pointing at me. "Fine, your no fun" I roll my eyes and go upstairs to finish packing. Patrick and Pete both laugh as Pete goes back upstairs, Patrick just smiles and goes on with his own business.