Plans

Savannah's POV
"So whatcha gonna do this weekend?" I ask Hannah as we both enter the school, "I dunno, probably just gonna chill, how bout you?" She asks, "I dunno, probs just gonna chill with my dads" "cool" she says as we reach my locker, "yeah" I say getting what I need and closing it, "see you at lunch" she says and walks away as the bell rings, "bye" I say and walk to class.
At home
After school I walk to my room and skype Hannah, "Hey" I greet, "heyo" she replies, after we talk for an hour Patrick comes to my room, "Baby, dinner's ready, oh hey country girl" Patrick says kissing my cheek and greeting Hannah, "Hey Uncle Patrick" she laughs, "okay, I gotta go" I say and make a heart symbol with my hands, "K, bye" she says and does the same. I end the call and walk downstairs smiling to myself. "Hey love" Pete says kissing my forehead and sitting down to dinner, "Hey, so I was wondering if Hannah could come over this weekend?" I ask taking a bite of my food, "sure, I miss lil country girl" Pete chuckles, "me too" Patrick says, "yay!" I scream excitedly hugging them both, "your welcome baby" Pete says kissing my forehead. After dinner I run upstairs to my room and text Hannah, as soon as I send the message I go and play my piano. A few minutes later I hear my phone buzz, I check it and see I got a text from Hannah, "great!" I read, I smile and put my phone back in my pocket.

Hannah's POV
The next day:
The next day at school Savannah and I couldn't stop talking about this weekend, "This weekend is gonna be so much fun!" She says excitedly, "yeah, it will be" I say and smile, she smiles back  but it instantly disappears when the bell rings for class, "grosssss!" She groans, "I know" I sigh, "what class you got?" She asks me, "Media Arts, how bout you?" I ask, "Dance" she replies, "ew! Well I gotta go, have fun" I say hugging her and walking away, "I won't" I hear her say as I walk to my class.
Savannah's POV
After class I walk to Hannah's locker to meet her, "Ayye" I say making a wierd hand gesture, "Ayo" she says doing the same, "so, how was class?" She asks, "horrible and boring as always, how bout you?" I ask looking at her, "good" she chuckles and puts her stuff in her locker. "What class you got next?" I ask, "foods, how bout you?" She asks, "I have a spare" I say, "Lucky!" She say playfully pushing me, "I know right" I chuckle and walk her to class.
After school
I walk to Patrick's car with Hannah by my side, "so how was your day?" She asks me, "same as always" I groan, "how was your day?" I ask her, "gross" she says, "ew" I say, "I know right" she says rolling her eyes. "Hi dad" I say as we both get in my dad's car, "hey girls" he says hugging me, "so how was your girl's day?" He asks us, "bleh" we both groan, "well thats good" Patrick chuckles and pulls out onto the highway driving us home.