Eww! Doggie breath

Patrick's POV
After the meet and greet we all walk onto the bus, "how'd it go?" Savannah asks looking up from her phone and smiling, "good, I love meeting our fans" I say and stretch, "I'm beat, I'm going to bed, Pete u comin? I ask looking over at Pete with sleepy eyes, "yeah I'll be there in a minute" he says as I walk over to Savannah and kiss her cheek "goodnight love" I say sleepily. "Goodnight Daddy" she replies, "hurry up and come to bed" I say sleepily to Pete and walk towards the bunks, "I'm coming" Pete says as he turns to Savannah and smiles, "night baby doll I love you" "I love you more Daddy" Savannah says as Pete walks to the bunks.
Andy's  POV
How late you stayin up? I ask Savannah and yawn loudly, "not long,  I'm pretty tired, how bout you?" She asks, "not long, I'm so tired"  I yawn just as Joe walks by and stops, "Ew! Doggie breath!" He says  plugging his nose and walks towards the bunks. I roll my eyes, "goodnight kiddo" I say kissing my nieces cheek and walking to my bunk. "Night uncle Andy" I hear her yell and crawl into bed.
3 months later after the tour back in Chicago:
Patrick's POV
"That was the best tour ever" I say walking into our house, "yeah it was,  "now I want you to go straight up to your room and unpack, you have school tomorrow" Pete says to Savannah, "fine dad" she whines, "good girl" he says kissing her forehead. Savannah runs upstairs complaining and unpacking, "sounds like more complaining than unpacking" I laugh standing in her doorway, Savannah rolls her eyes, "I don't wanna go to school tomorrow" she says pouting and sits on her bed" "I know baby,  I don't want you going back either" I sigh and sit next to her, "do I have too?" She asks doing the puppy dog pout, "yes you do" I chuckle pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead. "That doesn't look like unpacking to me" Pete says as he walks in her room and sits down on the bed with them. Savannah and I just roll our eyes, "she's getting to it, we're just talking about school" I say looking at Pete, "gross"  Pete says putting his hand on his daughter's knee, "I know right?" Savannah and I both say laughing. "I'm so worried" she says as she hides her face in her hands, "what are you worried about sweetie?' Pete asks rubbing her back, "lots of stuff" she says and sits up. "Baby, you don't have to worry about anything, now hurry up and unpack dinners in a few minutes" Pete says as he and I both stand up and walk out of her room.
The next day:
Savannah's POV
I walk into school "it's too early" I groans to myself, I get my schedule and go to my classes. After school I walk out to meet Patrick, "how was your day baby?" He asks, "ugh!" I groan and get in his car, "that great huh?" He chuckles slightly as I roll my eyes. "Well are there any classes you like?" He asks, "not really" I reply, Patrick frowns, "well you can tell me and your dad all about it at dinner" he says, "alright" I sigh and nod.