C 3

Ethan's POV

I got Leah's number luckily. When I got to her house it was as big as mine which, not to brag, is really big. I walked up to her door and knocked. She came out with her sexy volleyball shorts on and that really turned me on. She let me in and guided me to her kitchen .

"Do u want a snack to bring upstairs?" she asked

I shook my head and we headed upstairs. When she went into her room she sat at her desk and I plopped down on the bed and we started the project. After an hour we decided to watch some tv, so Leah got popcorn and we sat watching AHS till six. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't at least kiss her. I guess I'm stuck in the friend zone

*********

Leah's POV

Two weeks after

I woke up and put on my Adidas joggers , Nike sneakers, my long sleeve white crop top that says "OKAY", and I put my hair in a bun.
I wan't really feeling it today. When I got to Hillton I was running up the steps and my legs collapsed and I knew I was gonna fall on my face until I felt two strong hands grab my hips and pull me back up. I turned around to see Ethan and I don't know what got into me but I hugged him out of nowhere.

"Leah, are you ok?" he asked

"Ya, I'm fine I just had an emotional moment there."

"Ok, are you sure you can walk without my help"

"No" I said

He put his arm around my waist and I put mine on his shoulder and I remembered that I fell at volleyball yesterday and hurt my knee. I knew it was just a temporary pain because it wasn't that bad it was just sore. When we were walking through the halls Becky ran up to me and said.

"Are you okay?!"

"Ya I'm just a bit sore from that bad fall."

"Oh,ya."

Grayson was with her and he was holding her hand, me and Ethan looked at them then looked at each other and mouthed "what the fuck?" then we just ignored it. I went to second period without Ethan and I saw him talking to Jack, one of Sam's friends, and they weren't even fighting they were having a full on conversation. I kept on walking to class he didn't see me and I got to class and I bumped into Sam.

"Hey hotty" he said.

"Fuck off" I snapped and started walking away from him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a forced kiss .

Ethan saw it at the corner of his eye and watched heartbroken but he wanted to see if it was fake. I quickly slapped Sam.

"You motherfucker!!!!" I yelled.

He starred at me with hatred in his eyes. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him and grabbed my head with one hand and his other on my waist, he forced my lips to be on his but i didn't kiss back, I kicked and twisted but I was no match for him and I couldn't do anything. By now everyone in the hall was starring at us. Ethan looked really mad though. Sam broke the kiss and said to me "I want to pull your blonde hair everyday while u suck my dick. I want to stare into your beautiful eyes all day." I gave him the most disgusted look ever. Sam then goes back into the kiss.I still don't kiss back.

I saw Ethan get closer and closer, he has his jaw clenched and green eyes, he looked hot but he was mad as fuck. I see Grayson moving slowing towards us as well. The next thing I see is Ethan's fist go right into Sam's cheek. I feel his hand grab mine as Sam starts swinging at Grayson and they fight as Ethan picks me up and brings me to the bench. He put me down and I didn't want to sit so I stayed standing.We stayed silent, there was no one near us and Ethan worriedly cupped my face in his hands and starred at me in silence. He was definetely feeling disappointed in himself for not saving me earlier. His eyes softened and he looked sad.

"Ethan" I said

He just starred at me with my face still in his hands. It was really awkward. But really nice. We heard the Principal and her noisy keys and he slowly brought down his hands.

"sit" he said

We both sat and waited till the principal walked by. Ethan made me feel really happy after what he did. It was sexual harassment (if that's a thing).

"Thank You Ethan" I said

"Are you ok?"he asked. I shook my head.

"I hope I can save you quicker if that ever happens again.because of me you have bruises on your hips and sides." he said sadly.

"It's not your fault" I said

"It is, I watched you get physically forced to do something and I didn't do anything till after you got hurt."

"It's ok Ethan"