C 4

Leah's POV

Ethan, Grayson,Becky and I all went in the Dolan's car .

"Leah are u okay?" Grayson asked

"No"

"What happened?" Becky asked.

Then Ethan told her what happened

"Well am got a 3day suspension ." Grayson said

When we got to my house Ethan got out with me and followed me inside.
"What are you doing?" I snapped.

"I'm here to help you because of the shit you went thought today. Oh,and get ready because we are going to watch sausage party to lighten your mood." he snapped.

I laughed at the way he snapped back at me.

He stood there smiling

"What are you gonna change into?"

"I have clothes in my bag"

"oh"

He went to the main bathroom and I went to my bathroom. I got out and he was sitting in my chair he walked up to me and randomly hugged me. I hugged back, we stood there for probably fifteen minutes just hugging in the middle of my room. My parent walked into the house and saw us but we never broke it.

"Oh, hey honey who is your friend?"

I was still hugging him and I said "This is Ethan he's my best friend."

"Honey are you ok?" my dad asked

"No not really, how can you tell?"

"Well your wearing a crop top and I can see bruises the size of fingers" he replied

"Well Sam grabbed me and squeezed my hips into him in the middle of the hallway and he pushed on arm on my waist the other on the back of my neck amd he forced me into a kiss but I didnt kiss back and I tried to kicked and get out of it but it didn't work, but Ethan saved me by punching him and pulling me away from him." I said this while I was still hugging Ethan.

"Oh, honey that's so horrible, did he get expelled?"

"I wish but he only got a suspension"

Ethan's phone vibrated, and while he was still hugging me he checked it and said

"Well we have to go we're going to watch a movie with some friends."

"Ok, have fun"

We broke our hug and walked to Grayson and Becky in the car.

*********
Skip the movie
*********
When I got home I and was ready to fall asleep got a text

Ethan 👌🔥❤ :goodnight

Me: goodnight

I set my phone down and went to bed.