AU: James x Nadine - Happiest Place on Earth

Note: This in Unexpected's Perspective and not Laro ng Tadhana. Where James & Nadine have their first daughter, Audrey!

"Audrey, do you have everything you need?" I sweetly asked to my three year old daughter.

Pero iba ang sumagot, hindi siya... Kung hindi si James.

"We're all set!" He excitingly said.

"Okay, let's go!" I happily said to the both of them.

It's the month of March that's why it's sort of hot here in Hong Kong, I placed a cap on Audrey's head so she couldn't feel that much of heat.

James was holding my hand while the his other hand was holding Audrey's

"She'll love it here." I whispered to him.

"Of course. Our princess is excited to take pictures with Mickey and Minnie." He said and smiled.

After entering, we quickly rode the rides that Audrey can handle... After all, we're here because of her.

And after all the rides, James finally wanted to eat. He's having too much fun as well! Nakaupo kami sa upuan at hinintay si James na bumibili ng pagkain...

"Spaghetti lang ang pagkain para sa bata. I bought us rice bowls though." James suddenly came.

"Thanks." Sabi ko at kinuha ang plato ni Audrey para subuan.

"Where to next?" James asked wiggling his brows.

"James, I know you want to go to the Star Wars themed-" I answered but he interrupted.

"Please, wifey? We can come back here tomorrow! Our hotel is basically just in the same area." He pleaded.

As I fed Audrey, I wiped her face... "Fine! Pero, siguraduhin mo na masaya doon. No scary rides and all that! Kasama mo ang anak mo." I reminded.

"Yes, wifey. Surely." He answered.

That's why after eating, we ended up in Star Wars... Marami siyang naibili na merch doon! Ginawa pang excuse ang mga pinsan niya para makabili! Iba!

"James, we should go to the Fantasyland after this... Naiinip na si Audrey." I reminded.

He knelt down to have the same height as Audrey. "Fine, princess, we'll go there." He said and kissed Audrey's cheeks.

"Finally!" I said.

Mabilis kaming pumunta roon... The line to the 'It's A Small World' was long but we still lined up.

"Wifey, are you tired?" He sweetly asked.

"No, I can manage. Gusto ko rin mapanood yun parade at fireworks mamaya." Sagot ko. He just nodded.

"Kung napapagod ka na, pwede ka naman na pumunta sa hotel. Kami nalang ni Audrey ang maglilibot." He reminded.

"No, James. I'm really fine." I said.

"Mabuti naman." He said.

And when it was our turn, Si Audrey ay nasa gitna namin nakaupo sa ride. She was smiling and she became more happy when the ride was about to start.

Nagkatinginan kami ni James...

"The things we do to make our daughter happy." He suddenly said.

"Thank you, James for bringing us here." I said.

"Without our princess, I don't know if I'll ever step in here again." He said and laughed.

"James, I'm sure we're coming back here. Remember, Little James?" I said.

"Yes, You're right! We'll be still bringing James here." He replied.

"It's weird you saying James... We should make it-"

"Robert James... He added.

"Right." I said and giggled.

We both kissed our daughter and started enjoying the ride.

END —

I might do a part 2 of this! (Fireworks and Parade thing) keep voting and I hope you like it! ❤️

x