The tavan

It was a dark and stormy night. The wind howled and the rain thrashed against the windows. I stood at my bar wiping it down with a rag. Suddenly the door is swung open with a thud and lighting strikes nearby sending a loud boom through the night sky.the stranger walked up to me head to foot in dark purple robes with the hood hiding its face. I gulp scared of the Intimidating figure. It was a good 2 or 3 foot taller than myself and it marched swiftly. It spoke to me. "Um excuse me sir". She spoke Nervously and quietly sounding quite fragile ."may I please rent a room for the night". I stood there quite dumb founded. I staid for a couple of seacond s before finally gaining my thoughts back."yes miss a room at this tavern will cost a emerald  a night." She handed me two and I passed her her the key for her room over. She started to walk off quite fast before turning quickly and saying "oh um thank you sir" and she left.

P.o.v of the girl
I quickly to the rooms in tavern the key had a number 4 engraved on it Handel so I went looking for number four. Oh god I had so much to find out and I only had enough for to days boarding. I wonder if I can. wait I passed four already.sugar.i walked back and opened my door to my room.it would do. I quickly whipped out my wand and used my infusion foci to make the bed nice and soft. Then I closed the door. Hung up my robes to dry unfortunately my dress underneath was soaked damm. I open my alchemical bag and looked inside it. I was out if clean or dry clothes. Ignoring the pain on my left side i got a bit of nitor our and tried to dry my self while siting on my now comfortable bed.it was soft and perfect . And kicked of my boots and wile pulling my looking glass from my bag. And saw my reflection. A pastel purple fringe half  coved my right eye which was a dark cyan was draped across my face the i looked and my "condition" I guess I don't know what to call it infection.curse. I don't know.tiny jet black scales covered half my face with them swirling around and fighting my other pale half .my goggles still on top off my head coved in water.their purple lenses swirling and the silver rims have the runes of my name spell whiten across them. when I put them on my right looks an even brighter shade of purple. I put the glass away  after checking that my condition on hadn't spread. And pulled my goggles. wondering what the magical aura could reveal. Nodes of chaos and orde fought with each other in a great light display that which I soon fell asleep watching.