Notes~ Chapter 10

I walk up to the entrance of the school, and see Adam anxiously waiting. His eyes widen when they lock on to mine. He runs to me and hugs me.

"Are you ok? What's going on?" He asks. I try to communicate with Sven through thought.

Can tell him about you Sven?

No, but you can say that you feel like there's something wrong, because there is.

"I....feel like there's something wrong....with....."

NO!! Don'tell him. The place must remain secret, I'm sorry.

".....everything.." I finish. He hugs me again and I hug back.

"I swear, I won't let anything happen to you." He let go of me and I grinned, feeling the hot rush of blood go to my cheeks.

"Uh-Um We should probably get inside to uh get to class." I say awkwardly breaking out gaze.

"Alright." He laughed awkwardly.

-time skip while I eat a sandwich-

"So are you excited?" Adam said eagerly, referring to the Talent show auditions tomorrow.

"Oh uh Yeah!" I said sounding excited. Really I was, but I was still scared of what would happen.

"Are you nervous or something?" he said cocking his head a bit. Damn it. He can see through me like a piece of glass.

"Uh yeah a bit." I say, shyly looking down at my shuffling feet.

"Don't worry." He put his arm around me. "You'll do amazing." The fact that he cared made me feel better, even though I knew something would come. Sven said so, even knowing can't change the future, only knowing exactly what would happen could change it, and we can't do that.

"Thanks." I reply, grinning up at him.

"No problem. I'll see you later!" He says turning onto the corner of his neighborhood.

"Bye!" I wave.

You better get a lot of sleep for tomorrow, you'll need the energy.

MAGIC TIME SKIP OF MAGICNESS

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. 11:00 am. The auditions are in 1 hour and 30 minutes. (I SAID I WAKE UP LATE OK)

I go into the restroom and do my morning routine, but put on makeup.

I put on a bronze eye shadow, along with eyeliner and mascara. Finally, I put on foundation and dark lipstick.

20 minutes to finish. I get my dress on and slip into my skin tone flats. I finish up by putting the light blue flower in my hair.

"Mom I'm ready!" I yell to my mom. She comes walking down the stairs, and walks out the front door behind me.