Notes~ Chapter 22

He sits on my bed next to me and looks down at me with a smile and sympathetic eyes. I smile at him and he brushes the hair out of my face.

"Thank you for taking care of me." I say, readjusting myself under the covers.

"No problem." He replies. He slides off the bed and sits on his knees next to my bed, just at eye level with me. He runs his fingers through my hair and leans in.

"Wait." I say, studying his eyes. "Won't you get sick?"

"I don't care." (I LOVE IT!) He smiles and connects his lips to mine, making my tense muscles relax. I raise my hand to his arm and hold it lightly, tracing my thumb over his skin.

"Do you think you could wake up before your mom got home?" Adam asked, inches from my face.

"Probably. She doesn't get home until 8:00." I respond.

"Alright." He says, getting up. He sits down next to me, on the other side of the bed. He lays down and faces me,

"I guess neither of us will be going to school on Monday." I laugh.

"More time for us." He laughs in reply. I yawn and close my eyes, as I notice that I really am tired.

As I start to drift asleep I feel Adam put his arms around me and kiss the top of my head. I smile and fall asleep.

~~~AFTER DEY WAKE UP (sorta)~~~

"Hey, wake up..." I hear Adam say quietly and shake me gently.

"Hm?" I moan

"It's 6:00, I wanted to wake you up for dinner." He replies. I lift my head and look up at his caring eyes. He smiles and I return it, flipping over on to my back.

"I'll go make you something, what do you want?" He says. I sit up and push my bangs behind my ear. "What are you doing?"

"Going to make something. You've done too much for me." I reply. I stand up with difficulty but loose my balance and fall into Adam's arms.

"You're not going anywhere, you're still sick."

"Alright..." I mope. He pulls me up from my slouched position on his lap and puts me upright in my bed, with a pillow propping me up. He kisses my forehead and walks out of my room.

After about 10 minutes of sounds coming from the kitchen, Adam comes up with a bowl of Miso soup.

"Thanks...Again." I say.

"No problem." He pulls his grey (EXCUSE YOU AUTOCORRECT GREY IS A SPELLING OF IT TOO. IN ENGLAND.) beanie off of his head, revealing his messy curls and pulls it over my head. I lift it up so that I could see and look up at him. "I just want to make you feel better."

ALRIGHT. WELL THEN. So, I have something to discuss.

THERE IS A GUY AT THE HIGHSCHOOL I'M GOING TO WHO LOOK'S EXACTLY LIKE A YOUNGER ADAM.

LIKE.

EXACTLY.

CAN I MARRY YOU.