TŵëñtŷFõûr

Phoebes POV,

"And then, he would run home just to play with Jesse," Brads mum finishes a story she started telling me about when Brad was little. All the way through Brad would roll his eyes and blush, which I found extremely adorable. Something about him just makes him so perfect.

"That's cute," I smile, looking over at Brad who once again shakes his head.

"Mum just says this to embarrass me, not my fault I love my dog," he shrugs, but smiling to show he wasn't annoyed.

"He's always had a soft spot for her, think it's because he lacked confidence when he was younger, and that's exactly what she gave to him," Anne smiles and gets up, closing the photo album and going to put it away again.

"I'm so sorry she's that embarrassing," Brad chuckles slightly and I smile, taking his hand and intertwining our fingers. It was a brave move on my half, I'm always scared to touch Brad, he's everything and I'm nothing.

"She's lovely, you're so lucky to have her." I keep my smile but inside I'm gutted. Gutted because I never had this with my mum, I never even had a mum really. Everyone takes their mum for granted, when there are people out there who would do anything for them to have their mum. Like me, everything would be so different.

But if mum was here would I of met Brad? What if everything happens for a reason? Even though she's not here anymore, she's watching over me, and maybe it's time I put my trust into someone.

"Bitches I'm homeee!" A female voice says, once that I don't recognise and Brad rolls his eyes, standing up still holding my hand.

"Come meet my sister," he smiles and I get up, following him out of the living room and to the hall way.

"Brad!" I let go of his hand as his sister hugs him, she looks a lot like her mum.

"How was the holiday with James?" He smirks.

"It was good, I was surprised how much of a gentleman he actually is! He's such a sweetheart I have no idea where I found him!" She squeals and giggles, she seems to have a lovely view on life.

"And you are?" She then looks me up and down, making me feel quite insecure. The other day me and Brad snuck into my old house so I could get a few things, and at the moment I'm staying with him in his room. Yet I'm still not his 'girlfriend'.

"My name is Phoebe," I smile and put my hand out to shake. Instead she gasps and pulls me into a hug.

"You're that Phoebe that my brother is mad about?" She says and I can feel myself blushing. I guess Brad and I both know there's something there, but we are not together so...

"I guess?" I giggle as we pull away.

"Go unpack my lovely dinner is nearly ready," Anne tells her as she hugs her daughter.

🌸kinda a filler. It's been a month. BUT!
ANYONE GOING TO THE TEEN AWARDS?🌸