Chapter 2 Jungkook

"Jungkook! You wanna sit with my friends and I?" Yugyeom asked.

"Uhmm, sure I guess" I nodded. We walked to the cafeteria, following Bambam who was running way ahead.

We silently entered the cafeteria and searched for Bambam and their supposed friends. They were in the middle of the large room, sitting with about 6 at a table, eating their food.

"Do you still need to get lunch? 'Cause you can get it over there" Yugyeom pointed to a line of people that were waiting to get food.

"Uhh, should we get it later?" I proposed when frowning at the long waiting time. Yugyeom shrugged and walked to his friends, me following shortly.

"Guys, Jungkook is joining us for now" Yugyeom sat down at the cozy table, pulling me next to him, to shortly introduce me.

"Uhm, hi" I smiled awkwardly.

"Ohhh, new meat" one of them grinned. Yugyeom hit the guy's shoulder jokingly. "What? Right, I'm Jackson"

"Jungkook, that idiot is Jackson, our dad Jaebum, our dabber Bambam, our mom Youngjae, our neutron Mark and Jinyoung, he'll kill you in your sleep" Yugyeom described each of the boys.

"Yah! Be respectful to your hyungs" Jaebum scolded.

"I'm not a neutron, you guys are just protones, you need someone who wont let the energy escape" Mark pointed out.

"Don't go all chemistry on us hyung" Bambam whined. "Not everyone is smart"

"Whatever... Jungkook how old are you?" Jinyoung asked.

"September 1st 1997" I answered.

"Whooo! I'm older!" Bambam cheered loudly.

"I'm still the youngest" Yugyeom complained.

"Yah, don't complain, you like it and you know it" Mark scoffed.

"Jungkook, where is your room?" Jackson suddenly asked. I looked at the boy who I sat besides and frowned.

"127, first floor, why?" I asked confused.

"Nice, we can invade your room" Jackson grinned.

"Don't scare the poor boy!" Jaebum hit Jacksons head.

"Sorry dad" Jackson pouted.

"Whatever let's get food" Yugyeom mentioned me to follow him. I stood up and we got lunch from the lunch lady, it was some sort of curry that looked okay.

"Did you know that this guy doesn't know dab?" Bambam said, rather than ask, in  as we sat down. I watched Jackson as his eyes grew wide. Suddenly i was picked up from my seat and had to copy some weird movement Bambam and Jackson did.

"Like this! You know? Dab!" Bambam grinned whidely. Before I could even move I was pulled down again and hands were planted on my shoulder.

"Bambam, Jackson, leave the poor kid alone"

I just looked around in confusion before continuing to eat my food. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and got it out to look at the message.

Mom:
How is your first day so far? Did you make friends already? Did you wear the clean underwear I packed? I love you ❤️ have fun!

I groaned at the message and got the attention of Jackson besides me. He read the massage and laughed.

"Haha! Jeabum I think you found your equal!" Jackson laughed.