thirty.

Hoseok released a sigh as he finished folding up the new shipment of clothes that arrived the day before. They weren't supposed to set them out for another week, but his boss had insisted on him going ahead and making sure that everything was in order because she wanted to be prepared in case they somehow managed to get behind.

     "Sunhye, I'm finished." Hoseok informed his boss as he walked out from the back of the store.

     "That's great! Now we don't have to be worried about doing it later on in the week." Sunhye beamed cheerfully, walking away from another employee to talk to him.

     "Are you sure it's okay to leave Miyoung alone?" Hoseok asks glancing at his coworker, "She's even clumsier than me, if that's possible."

     Sunhye released a laugh, "She'll be fine. And if not, she has the both of us to help her out."

     "You're too kind." Hoseok tells her, moving over to one of the racks to make sure that everything was organized properly.

     "Why is that?" Sunhye questioned, trailing closely behind her employee, watching with kind eyes as he shifted clothes around to put them in the correct spot.

     "Nobody else would allow people like Miyoung and me to work at their stores." He responded as he continued to work on his task.

     "They don't know what they're missing then." Sunhye moved to the opposite side of the rack and began mimicking Hoseok's actions so that the store would be ready by the time customers showed up. "I have two of the best employees that I could ask for."

     "You're just saying that because you don't want to hurt my feelings." Hoseok placed the last article of clothing in place before walking over to the cash register. "Is it okay if I work the register today?"

     "Its fine with me. You need more experience at it anyways." Sunhye chuckled, remembering how much Hoseok had struggled to figure out how the register worked earlier in the week.

     A blush appeared on Hoseok's face and he was about to respond, but a loud crash from across the store stopped him from doing so.

     "Oh my gosh! Are you alright?" Hoseok heard Miyoung shout. He quickly dashed over to her so that he could help her out of whatever situation she had managed to get herself in.

     "Yeah, I'm fine." What sounded like a male responded. Hoseok couldn't be sure as the person that Miyoung had knocked over, or at least thats what Hoseok assumed had happened, was laying on the ground invisible to him due to the multitude of clothing racks.

     "Are you sure?" Miyoung asked once again, much calmer this time.

     "Yes I'm okay, really." The person responded. Miyoung offered out her hand and an apology as she helped her victim stand. "I actually came here to find someone who is quite clumsy so I'm surprised that it wasn't him who bumped into me."

     Hoseok froze after hearing that. Was he hearing things correctly or was his mind messing with him? Could the person Miyoung tripped actually be Yoongi?

     "You must mean Hoseok." Miyoung said with a slight chuckle.

     "Yeah him, do you know what days he works?" He hears the boy, who he's almost certain is Yoongi, ask.

     Miyoung glances over at Hoseok before responding, "He actually works today."

     "Really?" The boy beams and Hoseok could tell by the tone of his voice that he was smiling.

     "Mhm, he's currently standing right behind you." Miyoung informed him causing the boy to immediately turn around.

     And even though Hoseok was expecting it, his mouth still opened in shock.

     "Yoongi?"