Chapter 3

It was a normal day. The sun was shining and glistening against the blue sea. The sand seemed golden. Tamaki sat on a rock a few feet away from the sand, with a girl, like it was their own little island. The girl was swooning at Tamaki's charm.

"Next!" Kyoya ruined the moment. He pushed up his glasses and they glinted in the got sun.

'I chose a weird club to join didn't I?' Nagisa thought to himself.

"Hello~ Ladies!" Maehara, a player type, according to Tamaki, said enthusiastically. He was definitely milking the Host Club for all it was worth.

Karma on the other hand was subtly gathering information on the Target's son, and the Target. He was the most productive of the three new Hosts.

Sugino was getting along well with the Target's son. In fact they had become good 'friends.' Good enough friends that they were going to have a sleepover in the next week or so.

While his friends were achieving their goals for the assassination. Nagisa was making sure they weren't being too obvious about it. He was also forming an almost full-proof plan with Ritsu. They were going to use the sleepover to get to the Target.

"Hey, Nagi-Chan! Are you going to swim?" Honey-Senpai came over and asked.

Nagisa was a little upset that he was getting called 'Nagi-Chan, but he let it go because he wasn't the only one. The whole club's names were butchered brutally by the '-Chan' honorific. Everyone except Takashi Morinozuka, of coarse.

"Sure, Honey-Senpai. Why not?" Nagisa replied a smile on his face. Nagisa was about to go get it the water with Honey-Senpai, when his phone rang.

"Hold on a sec." Nagisa answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hi Mr. Nagisa! Guess what?!"

"Oh hi, Sakura. What is it?"

"My exam! The really hard one that I had to retake, remember?"

"Yes?"

" Well, after you helped me study, I got a near perfect score. A 98! Mr.Nagisa, a 98!"

Nagisa's smile brightened at her excited voice. He was just as excited as her.

"That's great, Sakura! When I get back on Monday, after school, we'll go celebrate!"

"Really!? Cool!. . . Aw man. My mom has to call somebody. I gotta go. See you later, Mr.Nagisa."

"Bye, Sakura." Nagisa hung up and put his phone in the bag on the towel.

Over on the beach somewhere, Haruhi was wondering about who Nagisa was talking to. She knew it was rude to ask someone you barely know who they were talking to, but she was curious.

So Haruhi walked over to where Honey-Senpai and Nagisa were.

"Hey, Nagisa. Who were you talking to?" Haruhi asked.

"Was it your girlfriend~?" asked Honey-Senpai.

"No, it wasn't my girlfriend. It was a girl I'm tutoring and she's in elementary school. She got a great grade on one of her exams and we're going to celebrate on Monday." Nagisa smiled.

Karma, hearing the conversation, walked over to talk.

"Nagi, here's been tutoring her since last year. She really likes him." Karma said.

Nagisa laughed a little. And walked over to his blanket. He happened to look up to see two girls on a cliff hanging over the water. He looked a little to the left and saw two boys walking towards them.

'What? I thought this was a private beach.' Nagisa wondered.

He walked up the cliff, only to hear what the boys were saying to the girls.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here. The girls are right, this is a private beach. I advise you to leave." Nagisa smiled sweetly.

"And if we don't want to? What are you gonna do about it?" The guy grabbed Nagisa a held him over the cliff.

"Do you plan on killing me?" Nagisa asked calmly, a small smile on his face again. The smile that said, "Go ahead. Try it. You'll regret it later."

'

"Wha?!" The boy holding Nagisa shrieked as he was now on the ground without even feeling his body move.

"Now, if you would kindly leave, that would be greatly appreciated. You've overstayed your welcome."\

The boys ran away, and the girls looked on in slight fear, slight amazement that someone like Nagisa could overpower a goon like that. Shock was the only thing there--they couldn't even understand the situation.

Haruhi was running up the hill just as the boys were running down it screaming something about how "that blue haired kid is insane". She had no idea what they were talking about until she got to the top and saw Nagisa with a scary but sweet smile that could make you fall to your knees in fear. She saw the looks on the girls' faces and noticed their fright.

Haruhi was extremely confused as to the reason of the fear, then she noticed the tension in the air. She realized its origin was Nagisa's small figure.

"Uh. Hi? What was that about?" And suddenly the tension was gone.

"Hello, Haruhi."