Chapter 7

Nagisa woke up the next morning a daze. He looked over to the other side of the bed and there was Karma. He had had the weirdest dream. Koro-Sensei wasn't there. Nagisa had graduated from middle school and went to a sparkly high school. He was confused. The dream had seemed so real, so tangible. It felt like it had been more of a vision into the future than a dream created by his subconscious mind. 

Nagisa looked at the Alarm Clock that had woken him up from his dream. It read six o'clock. They had to be at school in two hours. Nagisa woke Karma up and told him to get ready. Nagisa put on his school uniform, kissed Karma on the cheek and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them. 

While he was cooking, the blueberry thought about the dream. What had happened after the failed assassination attempt? Did he forget about the simple mistake he had made? Why had he created suck colorful characters at a school that was equally as colorful? It was so confusing.

"Nagi? What's wrong? You're pouring the coffee into the miso soup." Karma had chuckled a little, but he was still worried for his best friend and secret lover.

"It's nothing much. I just had a confusing dream. Sorry for ruining the soup." Nagisa said, then continued, "It was weird. Koro-Sensei had already been assassinated and we had already graduated middle school. Karasuma called and we had to do an assassination on some Koureki Group CEO. There were also a bunch of really colorful people there. A brightly colored high school for the rich, we were undercover as hosts in a high school host club. But when I had the chance to kill the CEO, I blew it by not paying precise attention to who was walking by me. It turned out to be a double and I killed him instead."

I got somewhat distressed after and you tried to comfort me. It left me on a cliffhanger though. I have no clue how the second attempt went. Nothing happened after that. "Nagisa finished the explanation as he sat at the table and began to eat. 

"Wow. Well, it was only a dream, Nagisa. There's no reason to get all worked up about it. Anyway, we should be getting to school now. Don't wanna be late, do you?" Karma replied. 

And so they did. Karma locked up his house with Nagisa's hand in his. They went to school, but Nagiisa was still curious about the dream. Unfortunately, he never had a dream like that again, so he forgot about it. 

Well that's the end of that. Bet you weren't expecting a twist like this. To be honest neither was I. And despite not being completely committed to the story at times, it was fun to write. I also added some Karmagisa there at the end. Hope you enjoyed. This is the last chapter.