Cat's big Crush on me

Hi my name is Tori Vega I go to Hollywood Arts and I feel Lonely everyone else has a girlfriend or boyfriend except for me and Cat and other people. "Hi Tori!" Cat saids in a cute Voice I Say "Hey Cat!" "Can I tell you a secret?" "Sure I say and scratch my head. Cat yanks my hand and takes us to the Janitors Closet "Can I kiss you?" She whispers in my ear "Why?" I ask her. "Because I love you and I have a crush on you" Then I start to blush "How come you didn't tell me all this time?" "I didn't get to" She whispers in my ear "Oh" I tell her "Okay kiss me" I tell her. Cat leans closer to me and puts her arms around my neck and I put my hands around her waist then she stares at me with her Brown circular eyes Then she starts to make out with me. Our Tongues starts battling with each out and Her Tongue is on my side upper lip. I mumble a Moan. She doesn't stop and Bumps her head into a wall when I push her more. I taste her bubblegum Toothpaste then I pull back. And we realize it's time to go Home. Cats starts to grin at me. "What was that?" I ask her. "A Kiss" And she starts laughing. I am just Thinking in my head if She Likes Me. So I Wave Cat bye And she does the Same thing. When I go Home I Find Trina sitting on the floor Doing Yoga. "Ooh does someone have a Crush on someone?" Trina saids. "I do not!" I yell at her. "But you look like your in a good mood what happened my baby sister?" "Cat and I kissed" I Sigh and look down. "We made out and she Called it a kiss" "So? She probably really likes you like really" " I like Cat too" I tell her "But I don't know if I should like her" "She's really sweet and she's my best friend and everyone else is dating besides me Cat and other people I guess" And I scratch my head. "Doesn't matter who is dating who but I bet you and Cat would be great together." "Uh.. How come you aren't dating anyone?" I ask. "Because lots of boys are Jerks like Andre And Robbie Plus Beck denied me" "I Don't think Beck likes you" I say but she interrupts me And said " I don't want to talk about it" "Then I head upstairs And my phone is ringing. I Answer it. "Hello who is this?" I say in a calm tone. "Hey Tori!" And I realize that voice Belongs to Cat. "What's up?" I say in a cheerful voice "I was Just wondering if I could come over to your House since my brother is really annoying" "Sure you can come" I tell her "Tomorrow is Saturday and My Parents gotta take Trina to the dentist anyways Because she had a big problem" "She got a lots of blood in her gums" "Oh that sounds Painful" "Yeah" I tell her " Well see you tomorrow Tori!" Cat tells me on the Phone " See you too!" And I hang up. I Sleep with a night light and I realize it's 6 in the morning. I Jump onto my bed and Shut my eyes and go to Sleep. I hear chirping outside but that doesn't bother me.
Sorry if this wasn't as good I'm just really lazy sometimes I promise that the next time you read the next chapter it will get better! :)