The Lucky Cat

Me and Cat quickly go to my home.we go up the stairs and go to my bed. I have the hot coco in my hand and I give it to her. Cat starts crying again. We sit on my bed and she drinks the hot coco. "Cat why are you upset?" I ask her. I look worried at her then her Fleshy Brown chocolatey eyes stare right back at me. "I don't feel great I feel so bad I hate Robbie and I don't like him" she explains. "Cat my baby come here come close to my face" "Ok Tor" "Straddle onto me" I whisper "Okay Tor"  she whispers back. I sit on my bed. She Straddles on top of me. She come closer to my face. I put my hands on her butt she still has Clothes on. We then start to kiss. Then make out our Tongues battle with each other she starts crying Again. I wipe it away with my fingers. "Cat please don't worry I won't let Robbie go near you he's a jerk for doing that and I will tell Sikowitz if this still bothers you. Just be happy Cat your my girlfriend and I love you so-" And I get cut off because she starts to kiss me again and we then French kiss and she moans. "Tori I love you" She whispers and kisses my cheek. "I Love you your "The Lucky Cat"
She smiles at me then takes off my shirt. And lifts up my bra. She looks at my boobs and starts picking them. I moan and massages it. I moan even louder. Then we sleep.